Welcome to Gaia! ::

I thought it was so funny
sweatdrop shippo shouldn't figt he isn't that good at it sweatdrop

Devoted Smoker

13,000 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
heart I saw it! The whole time I was craacking up! It was so cute! I love how Shippo tried to act like he was brave at the end and then gets hit.. poor Inuyasha...But it was also sweet how he tried to save Kagome from the arrow. So romantic! And he saved her from that rock by lifting her bridal style! Cute!!! I loved it!!! I could watch that one more than twice! heart
I saw it twice! I loved the coloring tornament they had, lol. heart

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
Inu_Rebel_Babe07
heart I saw it! The whole time I was craacking up! It was so cute! I love how Shippo tried to act like he was brave at the end and then gets hit.. poor Inuyasha...But it was also sweet how he tried to save Kagome from the arrow. So romantic! And he saved her from that rock by lifting her bridal style! Cute!!! I loved it!!! I could watch that one more than twice! heart

I agree biggrin
lol..... I love haw inuyasha saved kigoma from the arrow and it didn't even hart blaugh
TigerGirl4
I thought it was so funny
sweatdrop shippo shouldn't figt he isn't that good at it sweatdrop
Shippo shoudent be in the show period.
I loved very funny when i found out Soten was a girl and that she has a crush on shippo bloody funny.I also liked when Inuyasha saved kagome was very heroic and funny.
i think that shippo once he realized that soten was a girl acted alittle funny! i think that he developed a small crush too. and soten drew a really cute picture of shippo at the end to that was so cute! and the way that inuyasha was so protective of kagome it was so sweet whee
My love for shippou has been sealed. He's just too cute!

And I love that the arrows didn't hurt Inu Yasha. When he first got hit it was all dramatic and I was like, "noooooo Inu yasha!!!!" And then he got up and was like, "hey, that didn't hurt!" and man...what a hilarious episode...
The part I find funny is when Souten was having a fit saying "I want it" over and over
omg...that ep was hilarious!! i loved it. biggrin shippo's so cute! yeah, it was cute how inu-yasha kept saving kagome! hee hee! oohhh and the picture at the end that Soten drew...i was just like "awww..." ^.^

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Souten is my new favorite character. She is so cat.
it was an ok episode cause shippo cool and all. but it was kinda bad how that webt from an episode with alot of fighting an episode with shippo and some little girl fighting with toy's.
As I live in Canada I only get the first two seasons. Pity me. I just came to this forum to ask one question that has been bugging me for a while. If Miroku's hand is so dangerous why doesn't he just lop it of and boot it into the woods? You might say that he needs it to fight demons. Fair enough. But why didn't his father or grandfather lop of thier hands and boot them into the woods when they felt the wind tunnel had grown a bit too large? It's what I would do. PM me with an answer as I have other buisness to attend to at the moment.
Tarquin Woodsorrel
As I live in Canada I only get the first two seasons. Pity me. I just came to this forum to ask one question that has been bugging me for a while. If Miroku's hand is so dangerous why doesn't he just lop it of and boot it into the woods? You might say that he needs it to fight demons. Fair enough. But why didn't his father or grandfather lop of thier hands and boot them into the woods when they felt the wind tunnel had grown a bit too large? It's what I would do. PM me with an answer as I have other buisness to attend to at the moment.

Well...maybe if makes another hole in the same arm,the new hole will make another tunnel...

Well,anyway yeah I saw the episode,It was cool,It was like shippo was fighting himself because Souten's skills was practically the same 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff