Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there. Once again, I am new to this site and I need friends. I'm into cult film and directors like M.Night, Burton, and Tarentino. I find punk (mostly from the UK. Cocksparrer and the like), techno, industrial, and Garage Band music agreeable.. Love anime, DC products (especially Vertigo and Wildstorm), and just laughing at stoof. If you think you'd like to be friends or share the same basic interests, please reply.
sweatdrop sort of embarrassed, this sounds like a desperate singles ad.

CHEERS
hey ill be ur fiend... haha jk ill be ur friend just pm me anytime.
Welcome to Gaia! Feel free PM me anytime if you need help or just want to chat.
hehe it does kinda sound like that, but in anycase you i like all that stuff and so ya if you're desprate for a friend gimme a PM and remember to set your PMs to accept all

Eloquent Inquisitor

yay Vertigo! You know you wrote "fiend" in the title, right? Welcome to Gaia!
how in the hell do u get clothes like that if ur new? not tryin to be rude but i cant get ne clothes and its pissin me off scream
D_Chaos_L
hey ill be ur fiend... haha jk ill be ur friend just pm me anytime.
Fiend, Friend. It's all the same to me. We shall talk soon.
thelilhommie
how in the hell do u get clothes like that if ur new? not tryin to be rude but i cant get ne clothes and its pissin me off scream
... heh. You do look pretty pissed Hommie. Shop around for cheaper items until you earn more gold... no offense btw, but did you spend all your gold on those pants?

As for everyone else. Thank you so much for making me feel at home. (actually, I am home now) ANYHOO. I'd love to get to talk to all of you so be on the lookout for PM's from me.
hey wanna b my friend?? blaugh
anybody dere?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas