Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sella eyes opened slowly as she stretched and yawned. She stood up looking around, her skin was pale and cold from last night. She muttered under her breath as she walked towards the water way, she remembered heading towards there until she sat down to rest and fell asleep. She was sure Burganette was still by the water. She remembered the flashback she had before she fell asleep. She kicked a rock infront of her as she walked, that flashback made her mad, her sister shouldn't of blamed her, it wasn't her fault, her footsteps were heavy as her breath lightened, a bit of frost escaped her body.

She stopped seeing the heap of rocks that she had been hidden in a long time before , she looked down, the waterway was on the other side, she heard her sister talking, but to who? She clmibed up from the back of the rocks and hid in a notch. She peekd out and saw her sister talking to the water. The water? Sella squinted, there was some kind of mirror in the water but no reflection even though her sister was right above it. Sella's eyes widened , her sister wasn't herself. Burganette was now made up of dead bodies and lost souls. Sela's hands trembled on the rocks , her expression grief stricken.
::Alexander looked at the two persons and was glad the fight had ended, he turned his attention back to the dragon::

"So this city attracts brave fighters and warriors, what ill has befallen your fair city then? What happened here? Any why can we move from this place or world, it seems to be sealed. Just earlyer today I tryed to make use of a traveling spell but if failed to work for myself, still the spell itself functioned just fine, strange don't you think?

Ah I'm sorry to bother you with so many questions when we have only just met, I'm just curius if I will be able to leave this world."

((Sorry for the short post but I can't do much more under these curcomspanses, don't mind my spelling cuz I still have to install Word on this computer.))
Watching the light appear in the sky. The boy Jay, was in her arms, and she helped him stand upright. She didn't want to, but she did it anyways. People were starting to come out of their homes and hotels, and some of the residents gave them looks as they walked by. A few were curious to see what was going on. But all in all, most payed to their own attentions instead of theirs. The sounds of chatter started to sprang up, and the noises of machinery and going up tents started to come alive, as well as the sounds of the early morning birds...

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
This is hardly my city, i came in search of someone else. this is also the second location for this city, the ruins out there *points to the walls* were this cities original location. These mountians have been constantly under seige by demons, and this city is the first and primary target.

*thinking for a moment*

as for the binding, i don't know, as i do not use magic to travel, i prefer to use physical means to do my work. Its mearly a preferance, the only thing i can suggest is the magical field that keeps the demons in the mountians. You may have to travel to leave by magic means.

*begins to walk after the 3 men long since gone*

EDIT: (OOC: this is being added in for "alexander because he can't get on to post, he PMed this since he lost his link to this thread)

Alexander:
::By hearing those words Alexander paused for a moment::

"I see, demons again... there isn't a world that I have visited that didn't knew there vile existance."

::Si didn't seem to care and walked on without stoping, Alexander quikend his pase to cathe up::

"On another note, what was that last fight all about, I mean I don't think they sent out shuts big numbers against any ordirary mortal, and not for just any reason."
*stays off in the distance and watches from far reach*
Sabriel sat silently atop one of the rooftops, her bow and quiver laid carefully beside her as she gazed out at the sun rising. It had been common routine for her people to be up as early as possible to watch the sun rise, and for all work to stop when the sun set. A rather trivial matter of course, but she still hadn't shaken all the influences she'd so recently left behind. The sun bathed her face with a rich orange light as her ears twitched slightly, picking up the sounds of the chirping birds and something else....people....She crept over to the side of the rooftop, quickly slinging her bow and quiver across her back and gazed down at the group of people below. There appeared to be three females and one male, who didn't look like he was in the best shape.
"Perhaps I'll just listen in for now,"she thought to herself, once again steadying the clanging metal.

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
*walking up the streets, not looking to see if Alexander followed him, he made his way after his prey*

No one must be left to report back.

*he followed the signes of their passing, blood that could only be theirs. He noted a shape on the roof tops but after deciding it was NOT a threat at the moment, moved on. It was time to see how much his past had caught up to him!*
*Krystal returned Sagashi's hug, smiling*
Of course it's me! what other catgirls do you know that would frequent a place like this? It's been so many years since I've seen you! Have you been back here for a while? Are there any important developements I've missed?
*Krystal rattled off a long list of questions about the time since they had last seen eachother*

((stupid gaia! not letting me post, and taking forever to load, and... grrrr.))
Name: Riri Suma
Race: Human
Weapons: A long heavy Metal Pole.
Description: :Riri She's 5'7 and fair , her eyes are naturally dark orange, she wears a band around her head, a jewel in the center , horns or attached to the Headband allowing her to look like a Demon. Purple streaks run up the right side of her body. She wears a leather suit , it's held up by the top by three wires the wires attached to a neckband , over her hands and free fingered gloves, she wears boots that match her outfit. In the center of her outfit it's opened but also kept together by wires , it goes down to her stomach and stops there.
Personality: Riri is serious especially when she's on a hunt for Evil Demons , she can be cheery but only when she has defeated something or proven herself stronger. But basically she's always neutral.
((OOC:Sorry all for the troubles of the past two day's, the problem isn't solved but I found another way to locate the forum and it seems to be working. Again sorry for the incovinions.))

::Si didn't seem to pay any more attention to Alexander so he disided to just follow Si to see what would happen. This way he had more time to take a good look at the man and to better study any magical aura's around him or any item's he was wearing::

((OOC: well only a short post but I have little to go on for now.))
((ugh.. I may not be on for awhile, because of Hurricane Francis which is suppose to hit Central Florida either saturday or sunday, and I'll probably lose power again when it hits. stressed ))
Ah! Slow down!! But no, I havn't been here that long, only about a week or so. Anyways, havn't you noticed how the city changed? The site were on now isn't where the town use to be. During the war six years ago, San'Deni was destroyed, but while the people were still fighting, many others came here and began rebuilding the town here. The only structure that remains of the Old San'Deni, is that old Church to the east. For some reason, the Demons won't get near it, and thats why it survived!

Sagashi said with enthuism. She had visited the church many times. Though, from the outside, the church looks dark and mysterious, even frightning. But once inside, the whole image changes. Its a beautiful piece of work, but only certain people are allowed inside, and Sagashi was one of them...
(( Oh my God, I might not be on for awhile as Well, Dang it Francis. Sorry about this Folks. gonk ))

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
*glancing back at Alexander*

Most demons exist in a different plane so they can reach most locals. As for the reason for the attacks? as far as i know, this is the only place they can enter this plane. there may be more of course, that i don't know of.

*he then proceeded to move faster, their tracks were gone but their scent remaind, after a short time, he tracked them to an out of the way tavern, it was run down.*

No wonder they choose it, no one would come here for soldiers of their rank.

*drawing on his demonic side, he fades and becomes nothing more then a shadow. he slides in unseen and makes his way up to the rooms. the crowd is ruffer the the previous inn, theives mostly. he would not waste time on these men, nor his targets, they would die silently! movind from room to room, looking for the men, Si found them, one on guard, the others sleeping, he saw it was the man that stayed out of the fight, but if he left him alive, he would be labeled a traitor, still it was his choice*

Si: you know why im here, choose, if you live, you likely will become a traitor, die and you will be a hero.

Soldier: I can not raise my weapon against you general..

*si cuts him off*

Si: That title has NO meaning to me! you know as well as i and the rest, our people see me as a murdering traitor.

Soldier: You are still the general to use sir! but i can not live, and watch these men die, they only follow blindly, so with them, i must die as well.

*bowing his head to the soldier Si quickly ended his life, felling him silently then moving on to the other 2, he made it look like a robbery and quickly sold the few items taken or left some more, remarkable and tracable items around the area then returned to the gates*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff