Welcome to Gaia! ::

neutral So looking for a flame? I don't think so, anyway since you're here, what makes a "chick game" or "girl game" etc. I've heard so much talk about "girl games" so I decided to make a thread about it. What is a "chick" game? What makes other games not "chick" games, or "girl" games. I for one hate that people in general are giving certain games a genre of "girl" games, or "chick" games. But I want to hear from you guys. So post on, if you flame you'll find your place on my ignored list. heart

edit:

so anyway I go to the store to pick up this game. So I buy the game, and everything is going fine until... *GASP* the fat guy at the desk says, "Hee-yyy don't you know that's a chick game???" I'm like, WTF? So I just ignore him and leave.
What was the game you played?

Dapper Grabber

*scratches chin* Would the Dynasty Warriors series be considered a Chick Game? Hell of a lot of gay guys in that series...
Demonic Gladiator
Honestly it was the Misadventures of Tronne Bonne. neutral I don't know why people gave it the "chick" game genre. It's just a sequel to the Megaman Dash games.
Anything that has to do with Barbie or Bratz or what ever.
ChibiGingi
*scratches chin* Would the Dynasty Warriors series be considered a Chick Game? Hell of a lot of gay guys in that series...
Yeah, but it's still a good game. I don't like to consider games "chick" games. It's just.. I don't know retarded. neutral I wouldn't put a barbie game as an adventure game, but I think there's a nicer way to put it.
LeumasAuron
Anything that has to do with Barbie or Bratz or what ever.
Okay, I understand that, but let's say there's a gay kid that wants to play it? (no offense to any gay people) and I know a lot of girls that play WoW, and CS, and all sorts of gorey games.
Darthjinstu
Demonic Gladiator
Honestly it was the Misadventures of Tronne Bonne. neutral I don't know why people gave it the "chick" game genre. It's just a sequel to the Megaman Dash games.

your on ******** crack for calling MoTB a ******** chick game dont tell me it classed as such since the hero is a girl now? just remind me how a game where you pilot a robot and commit crimes is a CHICK GAME

you've angered me
Mitcheru-kun
Darthjinstu
Demonic Gladiator

your on ******** crack for calling MoTB a ******** chick game dont tell me it classed as such since the hero is a girl now? just remind me how a game where you pilot a robot and commit crimes is a CHICK GAME

you've angered me
Did you read what I wrote? ******** read before you post. When I bought the game the store clerk said, "hey you know that's a chick game right?" My response (or at least I wish I said. xd ) WTF do you care you obese son of a b***h? Like you can get a chick. neutral
I completely agree. Barbie's Fashion Show is definitely a game for men too.
The Olsen Twins game... You go around a mall shopping for s**t.

I think that's a "chick game" if I ever saw one...

And if it's not the Olsen Twins, then it was some other "famous" pair.
Darthjinstu
Mitcheru-kun
Darthjinstu
Demonic Gladiator

you've angered me
Did you read what I wrote? ******** read before you post. When I bought the game the store clerk said, "hey you know that's a chick game right?" My response (or at least I wish I said. xd ) WTF do you care you obese son of a b***h? Like you can get a chick. neutral

oh sorry after seeing MoTB then reading chick game it blanked out in rage of having them in the same post
Mitcheru-kun
Darthjinstu
Mitcheru-kun
Darthjinstu
Demonic Gladiator

you've angered me

oh sorry after seeing MoTB then reading chick game it blanked out in rage of having them in the same post
It's ok, I was pissed when the fatass said that too.

Neo von Karma - I have a friend named Jonathon (I have his myspace too) that has that game. xd for the playstation I think it was.

Wii4Mii - for gay men. xD
Wii4Mii
I completely agree. Barbie's Fashion Show is definitely a game for men too.

edit: Why would you even know the name of that game? neutral
Hannah Montana DS!!! domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas