Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thank you ^^
THRILLER!!! You know, a bunch of peeps in my school did that whole dance for the Talent Show. Freakin' cool. ^^ Wow...I wouldn't even know how to price something like that. It would be really hard to price something so complex, and I dunno when I could get it done with how busy I've been lately with school... Mmm...maybe I shouldn't even try. >3<
a. saying you will try: I will try.

b. please post samples of your artwork or pm me with it . Link to my DevArt.

c. an estimate of how long it might take: Maybe only today.

d. your price. Depends. I am going to color it.
Gaki Toki
THRILLER!!! You know, a bunch of peeps in my school did that whole dance for the Talent Show. Freakin' cool. ^^ Wow...I wouldn't even know how to price something like that. It would be really hard to price something so complex, and I dunno when I could get it done with how busy I've been lately with school... Mmm...maybe I shouldn't even try. >3<

For a long time it gave me nightmares , having to witness an injustice like that . It was a constant reminder of how unfair this world can be . I can still hear them taunting him ...

Ohh c'mon ... you know you want too 4laugh
I'll make it worth your while !

'Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids !'

How come they just couldn't just give him some cereal ?
Alliieennss

For a long time it gave me nightmares , having to witness an injustice like that . It was a constant reminder of how unfair this world can be . I can still hear them taunting him ...

How much colored ?

Also mind you if I fancy the art I shall add more to your payment .

Master Daratum
Alliieennss

How much colored ?

If I don't like it I wont feel comfortable accepting payment.
I guess default is like 5k.
Master Daratum
Gaki Toki

Well, I'd love to but I don't know...that's a lot of work for me and maybe it'd be fun but then...I just don't know. Click my DA and then tell me what you'd pay, then I'll think about it.
Gaki Toki
Master Daratum
Gaki Toki

Well, I'd love to but I don't know...that's a lot of work for me and maybe it'd be fun but then...I just don't know. Click my DA and then tell me what you'd pay, then I'll think about it.

Well ... quite frankly I am awful at setting prices so ... 30k ... if thats to low please state a price you would prefer .

XDD

-does the pose-
Alliieennss
Master Daratum
Alliieennss

How much colored ?

Great then ! 10k it is !

Dokuganryu
XDD

-does the pose-

*takes a picture of you doing it*

TO THE INTERNET !!!

*runs off*

Master Daratum
Alliieennss
Master Daratum
Alliieennss

How much colored ?

Great then ! 10k it is !

Awesome!

I'm going to start now. *listens to song* x3.
30k is my usual actually...send the trade and give me her avi via PM, I'll do it. But no guarantees you'll get it before Easter.
Gaki Toki
30k is my usual actually...send the trade and give me her avi via PM, I'll do it. But no guarantees you'll get it before Easter.

Okay then ^.^

bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff