Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don’t go to collage, I work at one.
AsianAbercrombieModel326
Jessica no Miko
AsianAbercrombieModel326
I don't start for two weeks, so do I still count as a uni kid?
nah you're cool!

Techno: You are right... Although sadly this point is one that needs to be emphasised.

I'm actually terrified of what it's going to be like sweatdrop Is that a natural feeling?

Yup! But is ok little freshmen just stay away from the kids with beer and you won't get kicked off campus like my friend did! lol She was an idiot. Any way is fun and lots of freedom and as long as you pay attention you'll be fine. -nods-
Zombie Moon
*poof* I'm in college. So far I've missed two classes and a quiz! And it's only been two weeks!
I haven't had a quiz yet but I was late for one class.. <.<; I left my schedual at home and didn't know which room I was in.
Jessica no Miko
AsianAbercrombieModel326
Jessica no Miko
AsianAbercrombieModel326
I don't start for two weeks, so do I still count as a uni kid?
nah you're cool!

Techno: You are right... Although sadly this point is one that needs to be emphasised.

I'm actually terrified of what it's going to be like sweatdrop Is that a natural feeling?
absolutley! Do you have any of your friends that are going into the same college?

No I'm going far from home and I'm going to be alone. But I did a youth group over the summer and met a few cool people that I even kept in touch with.

So I'm not that much of a loner.
Phage
I don’t go to collage, I work at one.
welcome.. ^^;

Romantic Millionaire

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm doing evening collee courses does that count??
AsianAbercrombieModel326

No I'm going far from home and I'm going to be alone. But I did a youth group over the summer and met a few cool people that I even kept in touch with.

So I'm not that much of a loner.
Count on these people to support you moraly... Oh and remember college is NOT for goofing off. <.<;; TRUST me even in the seemingly eaiser programs. Grade School Teachers are the only ones that chase you down for work etc. ^^ Also If you can go a couple days early and spend those days exploring the place. Some proffesors will forgive lateness on the first day due to getting lost and such....Most however will not.
Mary Jane SM2
I'm doing evening collee courses does that count??
Yes yes by all means!

All: Speaking of Class...I better get going to geography.. Can't be a Tourism major without it! Feel free to discuss things with eachother I won't be too long.
I'm in college. I'll be graduating in the spring semester. biggrin
I'm guessing this isn't the "Beer, Weed, Smokes and Sex" college I would be
thinking of concerning with the College I'm following at the moment. Not
saying I attend to Everything that's going on there.

Either ways I'm very glad with a mature talk just as much since it's a quest
on itself to find some maturity in THIS mass... especialy with the staff being
busy to simplify everything around here.
Well I'm back... <3
awwwwwwww ;.; I need someone to talk to...
*munches on broccoli and dip* poor man's brainfood! XD <3 still tasty
Jessica no Miko
awwwwwwww ;.; I need someone to talk to...

I'm here now.. just researching stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces