Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of DW6: SP?

Awesome, still life in the PS2! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 35 ]
Meh, don't really care 0.19480519480519 19.5% [ 15 ]
Complete bullshit, so much for 'next gen' 0.15584415584416 15.6% [ 12 ]
Shut up and give me free gold... 0.19480519480519 19.5% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]

most like DW: guan ping his sword will always be amazibnf of cuse until they get rid of it in dw6 i mean waht is he without his sword crying oh well my he will still be amazing
most liked SW: Musoshi Miyomoto

Dapper Grabber

Late on the news for me, but SW2XL to come on in March? Finally, some kind of release date... but I've already decided that I would put this on my B-Day list and just wait until April to get it. Really, it's teetering on the line for me, and so long as I don't pay for it with MY money.

I wonder how it's going to work out, seeing as I have a PS3. I wonder how the disc swap thing will work...

Meh, I will cross that bridge when I get there.
ChibiGingi
He spammed? How so? He's only posted it once, and it's more on topic than a few other topics that popped up here. Calm down already...

Spam isn't always determined by numbers, but also by the actual content in general. It was a wasted/useless post, or spam. Don't worry honey I'm not getting worked up since this is nothing. smile

ChibiGingi
Anyway, on topic...

I'll steal your format

DW Least Liked: Pang De. Okay so I would've said Xing Cai, but atleast they gave her some funny/retarded relationships which kept me loling. Pang De had nothing going for him at all, no personality, lackluster story, terrible VAs, boring moves.
SW Least Liked: Hideyoshi. Would've said Head Trauma (aka female ninja from SW1), but she's non-existant to me now. Yes Hideyoshi is important to the story blhablahbalh but I hate his personality, his moves, his various VAs, just about everything. He's never made me laugh a single time and that's what has saved certain others (Nene).

DW Most Liked: Sima Yi currently. Xiahou Yuan comes in close. But Sima Yi was one of the few in DW5 atleast, who didn't have a generic storyline. Fun moves, the VAs he's had were better suited for him (NOT Hideyoshi) and I enjoyed him overall. ^__^
SW Most Liked: Mitsuhide. Magoichi is a close second...but he be sexing Hideyoshi so ugh. Hard for me to find a flaw in Mitsuhide...usually I don't like the hero types but this is just a special case? Love the story (mainly SW1), good VAs, great moves, just excellent all around. However the only thing I dislike is how he dies, which can't be helped given teh circumstances.
User Image
Hey everyone, I have a question. x3
On Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires (which I don't own), I know you can create an officer yourself.
I'm wondering if you can create female officers because I've been looking at screenshots and I can't seem to find any.
Please and thank you. :3

User Image
`Shinigami Pup
User Image
On Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires (which I don't own), I know you can create an officer yourself.
I'm wondering if you can create female officers because I've been looking at screenshots and I can't seem to find any.

User Image

Yes bb you can make females too <3
Futaku
`Shinigami Pup
User Image

User Image

User Image
Thank you (:

User Image

Dapper Grabber

`Shinigami Pup
Futaku
`Shinigami Pup
User Image

User Image

User Image
Thank you (:

User Image

I actually like the female customization in DW5Empires... they did pretty good for that game.

*sighs* I want to try BB...
Is this like a little taggy thinger? Oh well, I guess I shouldn't rock the boat.

DW Least Liked: The Qiaos, both of them. KOEI SHOULD'VE DONE BETTER! MAKE THEM OLDER
SUN CE AND ZHOU ARE ****** NOW?! Uurgh...-vomits blood-'

SW Least Liked: Yoshimoto >.>; My brother likes him, but he just creeps me out too much.
Besides, he stoled Masamune's horse!

DW Most Liked: Aaah, this is a tough one, but I keep circling the 'pretty boys' D:
I suppose Jiang Wei, his killer moveset and adorableness keeps me squeeing, but his storyline didn't really fit in with everyone. >.>; His removal pissed me off so.

SW Most Liked: Masamune, this one was too easy )D
He's just...so incredibly likeable. AND I FEEL LIKE A PEVERT REMEMBERING HIS SW1 COSTUMES
BAHAHAHA >D -bricked-
Good moves, and even awesomer in SW2...I just miss the kitty jammiez ;__;

SW2: XL!!! WHEE

Dapper Grabber

Quote:
SW Least Liked: Yoshimoto >.>; My brother likes him, but he just creeps me out too much.

I fell into the 2% that actually enjoyed his story mode... actually, I found that I enjoyed XL over SW1 (and when combined, it was heaven). Sure, he's... a terrible character, but dammit, I do enjoy a bit of humor, and I loved the lower branch story (more so than the upper branch... then again, Shingen was a big meanie and I love Masamune too).

And yes, I miss Masa's kitty jammies... they brought out the ***** in me.
DUDE I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!!!! but they forgot Dynasty Warriors: GUNDAM. I mean it isn't a traditional Dynasty Warriors but one none the less. I loved Zhou Tai (DW), Musashi Miyamoto (SW) *Side note I am learning how to use two blades the way he does. Martial arts is way cool specially when you get a Black Belt!!! mrgreen * and on DW:G I loved Char with the Gelgoog. man I have an obsession with this series.......
ChibiGingi
Quote:

I fell into the 2% that actually enjoyed his story mode... actually, I found that I enjoyed XL over SW1 (and when combined, it was heaven). Sure, he's... a terrible character, but dammit, I do enjoy a bit of humor, and I loved the lower branch story (more so than the upper branch... then again, Shingen was a big meanie and I love Masamune too).

And yes, I miss Masa's kitty jammies... they brought out the ***** in me.

I swear Masamune is too young to drink...
D: This makes me wish I still had my SW1, damn I should've gotten XL...>.>;

Kukuku, I can hardly imagine grown-upish Masamune wearing tight little kitty jammies...
-shotshot-

Seeing Yoshimoto again in MO was like to me...watching that 'It' movie. >.>; I'm just...terribly biased against things wearing face paint. Bad childhood memory at the circus, you see?

Waah, clowns ;o; gonk

Dapper Grabber

Aw I like Yoshimoto... I was so glad when he was brought back for WO. Especially in the Wu scenarios... he's so... hopeless?
Hopeless and cute, I'd say. Call me crazy. But the whole tea thing made me wanna drop my weapons and hug him. X3

DW Least liked: Meng Huo? Fat and stupid, just not the type to attract me. Same with Xu Zhu.

SW :least liked: Goemooon, oh how I hate that leaping ball of human cells and grease ;__;. Also, Mitsuhide is annoying, in my opinion. Pretty swordsman and all but he gets naughty with Ranmaru in SW1 and I think that parring does not fit.(is jealous) ;o; Plus his story (game-wise) is so lame. XD

DW Most liked: Zhang Liao. *hits desk with both hands* HANDS DOWN! He is just sexy in his weird way and admirable. I can't stop imagining him in English clothing with short wavy hair.

SW Most liked: Ranmaru y Mitsunari. Total androgynous factor. They scream gay to me from head to toe. o_o Plus Ranmaru's blade is just kick a**. XD
c;mon.. its the king of thieves!!!.. errr whoops that was goemon ^^;
I love Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors!!! So of course I would have Orochi! Definately getting Dynasty Warriors 6!!!!!!!! xd 3nodding blaugh heart xp whee razz mrgreen 4laugh dramallama

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas