Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Summer Festival
Coming August 27th

Action News Exclusive: Gaian Towns Scramble to Recruit Water-War Soldiers

With the Summer Festival only a few days away, Gaians are about to face one of the toughest choices of their lives: which team to choose in the biggest water fight in Gaia's history!

The water war will be fought between four teams, each representing one of Gaia's towns: Aekea, Barton, Durem and the Isle de Gambino. As word of the upcoming fight spreads, a strange arms race has gripped Gaia: each town has created its own huge, water-slinging superweapon!

Gaia 9 Action News will now provide statements from representatives of each town. Consider your choice carefully. You will be able to choose your team as soon as the Summer Festival starts.
User Image
All Hail Barton, the Heart of Gaia!

Hello, citizens! Most of you know Barton as Gaia's cleanest, friendliest and most hospitable city. In fact, most of you are probably citizens of Barton, enjoying its lovely Towns neighborhoods and building your homes on its quaint, cobbled streets.

I love Barton, friends. I devote my life to protecting it, and I take great pleasure in greeting its fine citizens as they enter Towns. When I heard of the upcoming water balloon fight, I knew that the easygoing citizens of my fair city would make amusing targets for those Durem punks and rich Gambinoans.

User Image

Let them attack, I say! I've set about building the world's largest squirt gun, and its awe-inspiring nozzle shall unleash fearsome torrents of doom on all those who oppose us! Join with me, citizens, and we will defeat all those foolish enough to mess with Barton!
User Image
Durem: Be There or Be Square.

So, how 'bout it, kids? You wanna join those Barton nerds with their kitties and sunshine and flowers? You want to hang out in Aekea with a bunch of rusty robots? Or are you ready to roll with the cool crowd?

Yeah, I thought so. I mean, think about who lives here: Devin and Natasha from Skin Tyte, who basically own the concept of coolness; Vanessa at the Salon, who has all the boys drooling and all the girls jealous ('cept me); and Edmund, Gaia's most sophisticated dude. This is a high-quality crowd, people.

User Image

Of course, that's not the only reason to join our team. We're also gonna win. Edmund's been pretty busy these days, but we managed to talk him into drawing up some blueprints for the ultimate water war superweapon: the Durem Megabow, which will unleash all kinds of watery horror on anyone who so much as blinks at us. Join Durem!
User Image
Live the Good Life on the Isle de Gambino.

So, like, a water fight? Please. We live on an island. We're surrounded by water all day long. You think a little bit of water is gonna bother us now? We practially eat water for breakfast. Or something.

Johnny Gambino didn't decide to live here just 'cause he likes sand, or whatever. He built his mansion here because it's the best place around: we've got fun and games at Gold Mountain, cool shops, nice beaches, and all that stuff. We like to live the fabulous life, and we're not gonna let a bunch of dorks from other towns come in and try to mess with our luxury.

User Image

That's why we built the Waterpult. This thing can hurl a five-ton ice cube at anybody who tries to cramp our style. You'd better think twice about joining one of those other towns, because we're gonna destroy them so hard it's not even funny.
User Image
Join Aekea or Be Crushed!

Yo, Liam here! I'm gonna let you in on some important info, so listen up: I never lose. Yeah, that's right. I may look like a pretty handsome, stunning, attractive guy, but I've got a wicked mean streak, and I'm willing to back up my claim with force.

When I heard about this water fight, I was like, "no sweat." I figured I'd just build a big huge freakin' amazing robot that could throw water balloons hard enough to put a dent in a mountainside. And so I did. Sure, I had to put a few mortgages on the store to afford it, but no amount of Gold is too much to ensure my victory.

User Image

Meet DELUGEAU. He's the guy that's gonna kick your sorry butt unless you join my team. Does he look like the kind of guy you'd want to mess with? No? Then join Team Aekea!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff