Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Anime should be on AS?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 > >>

I'm tired of seeing the same anime over and over. Cowboy Bebop is just old and so is Trigun. Name the anime you want seen on AS. And if you have other anime networks then don't bother. I think Saiyuki should be on AS! It's got everything AS needs. Demons, blood,gore, kickass storyline, and four hot bishies heart
I agree. Blood is fun....for a while. After awhile you want to see sexy robot chicks (guys) and a love story about ....well, true love. Chobits is a great manga (my best friend has them all) and They chose great voices for the anime. Keep Cowboy Bebop, even if just for our Ed fix. blaugh blaugh whee whee
Fruits Basket is cool too, but Tohru's voice gets on my nerves.
i think chobits should be, because the dvd is too expensive for me sweatdrop
I would like them to put Yu-Gi-Oh! on Adult Swim!! Get them away from KidsWB: 4Kids and Funimation!! They destroyed the show >.<
I'm not looking forward to seeing Hunter x Hunter on AS once it's liscensed. Chances are it will meet an even crueler fate then what InuYasha has.

I'd like to see Hellsing. =3
Tenchi Muyo! or any of the Tenchi series need to come back on. NOW!
first of all Adult swim is supposeed to be for adults even tho many other ppl watch it whee so i think they're gons pick a more anime more appealing to adults, if they ever add a anime. i would like to see Ayashi No Ceres
I think they should have a lot more than what they got, that's for sure...none in particular, just anything really.
oh,tough but id have 2 go 4 Fruits Basket

Benevolent Fairy

Saiyuki! i love that show!

Wheezing Businessman

I just want some new blood in the Adult Swim lineup >< All of the same shows all the time... *sigh* at least we get Full Metal Alchemist in October biggrin
contrary to what you guys think, adult swim is not aimed at adults, its aimed at teh 14-17 demographic type. if you watch it, youd notice taht it says that it is not suitable for kids under 14, not adults only, even though thats waht they want touy to think. there is no real "adult" content on the shows, so stop using the excuse taht its for adults because im sure about 80 percent of the viewers are under 17
my comment was mainly in response to kimika chans thing about it being adult

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I want to see excel saga on AS I think it would be an awsome addition.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff