Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
"Well. . . to be honest, my moped had a kind of strange reaction. . ." Leithe pushed her fingertips together a little nervously as she spoke, "I put the fuel into the gas tank and tried to start it. . .and it sputtered a bit then roared to life. . .."

"Literally..." she thought, remembering being chased inside by her own moped.

"Just saying, we might not want to go outside for a while."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
A small bead of sweat ran down Vance's face. Was his calculation off?

"Oh no...I'm sorry. I thought I hammered out all the side effects...it didn't melt did it...wait...what's outside?"

The guy didn't really connect the dots there.

He then looked to Kirin and nodded.

"You might be right. I suppose it's one of those things you know when it happens."

After putting the books away and walked over to the table and had himself a seat. He was still dressed in mostly black with a white shirt. His shaggy white hair falling over his eyes.

"I have to say though, this place is fascinating. Did you know there was a giant spider in my room? It as a rather good specimen. I wonder if that's what happened to the other tenets. Do you think there are more?"

((Next post is the last for the night))

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Markus emerged from his bedroom and came downstairs, having given up the fight.

The Chest beard was gone, though because it was one with scissors and a medicine cabinet mirror made his facial hair look like the lawn mower won the fight. Still it shaved about 30 years from his face and he just looked severely unshaven.

He cut his hair a bit while he was up there so at least his pierced ears could be seen, straight red hair that faded to black tips just at his ears was all that was left.

Markus entered the room with a wave to all its inhabitants slightly in a less talkative mood, slightly miffed at his appearance versus his normally atractive visage.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The thought of all such materials got him excited. Now he just had to know.

"I have to investigate!"

He shot up from his seat and ran to his bag before going and grabbing a bunch of keeps and hurrying up stairs. On the way the boy waved to Markus as he ran off.

The sound of jingling keys, door opening and hissing could be heard coming from the direction he went to.

(night night ))

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Leithe raised an eyebrow as the man formerly known as Beardy came into the room, now looking like a freshly washed red rooster hobo where before he looked like a clean rainbow hill billy squatter.

She tried hard not to make a face as he came in, she tried hard not to stare.

It didn't work.

"Uh, hi," she tried to offer a smile, despite the twitching of her eye.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Caught.

Vance got caught by the spiders there were upstairs. They apparently weren't too pleased about one of their own being killed and dicected by some white haired weirdo that came out of nowhere.

"I suddenly reget not seeing this as a possible outcome..."

He glanced up at the spider that was dragging him into the attic. The good thing is they didn't bite him, but the bad news is they might just eat him.

"I really did not think this though..." sweatdrop

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
"Hey," Markus said shortly thereafter.

He knew he looked awful but there wasn't much he could do about it really at this point.

Really, who the hell walks around in that much lime green anyway? Like a walking rave. His mind grumbled watching her as she tried not to stare at the hackjob.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
'It was gone...he couldn't feel it anymore....''

Falling from the sky like a rock a fiery comet roared over the old wooden building, missing it by inches before hitting the ground and skidding across the earth. Leaving destruction in its wake as it scorched its way deep into the forest. Coming to a halt all but the crackling of the many fires and scorched earth was silent.

'gone...as if it had never existed....'

Slowly a glowing orange hand reached out of the newly created crater and pulled out the glowing creature that it was connected to. The creature had smooth swirling fire like skin and was mostly humanoid minus the three glowing orange horns and flicking tail. Its face was just as smooth with no expressions. Not eyes, nor mouth, nor ears, hair, or nose. Slowly a crack formed across its face before slowly opening up into a large maw.

'...ever.'

Black smoke poured out of the creature’s mouth as a low growl/hiss escaped from it. Flames began to swirl and dance in the air around the creature while it stood up. The ground beneath its feet melted and bubbled as it formed into magma. The creature straightened its back and took in a long deep inhale before letting out a shrill earsplitting shriek that echoed throughout the forest.

(( I got bored <.< ))

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
"Uhm...." she kind of wondered if it would be rude to ask but figured she would anyway.

"Do you have a personal stylist?" She put one hand at the back of her head nervously as she asked. (( sweatdrop )) "You know, because I'm actually a professional and I've got a kit. . . I can see about helping you out, with getting a slightly more... clean shaven look?"

She tried to give a careful word choice, but there really wasn't a way around it. A nervous laugh escaping her.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
Markus raised a brow as Lime made her offer. Awefully, blunt wasn't she?

But a bad manscape was a bad manscape afterall. It's better than trying to go into town looking like this.

"Well, admittedly if I had a personal stylist, they'd be out on their ears right about now," The option was tempting and he was dying to get back to looking like normal.

"Whatever you do can't possibly be worse that what I've already done, eh?" He offered a smile to let her know it was ok, that he wasn't too offended.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The suddenly rumble, crash and shreik all together seemed to have startled the spiders that quickly dropped Vance and scuttled away into their various hiding spots. yet again, Vance almost go a heart attack.

"Oof!"

The fall knocked the wind out of him. This place sure was fascinating! He wondered what made that strange scream. He hoped no one was in pain! Since he was still bound by webbing, with his bag plastered to him, he decided his only way to get out of there was to wiggle like a worm.

Determined, he finally made his way to the stairs and managed to maneuver himself in a way to slide down the stairs, though he was still very much unable to move.

"Pardon me!"

Down he slid until he end up rolling across the floor like a log.

"Wooooooooooooah!"

(( Bored does it to all of us XD ))

Distinct Exhibitionist

8,325 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
"WHAT THE SH*T?!?!?!?!?!" Leithe cried and covered her ears and crouched low as the ground shook and the loud horrendous screech errupted from the outside.

She panted, her heart racing with the sudden arrival of something ominous outside. Once the earsplitting roar subsided she stood and flew up to the circular window to the outside in the rafters to see what was all the commotion.

She fluttered back with eyes wide as they landed upon the creature in the crater.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
((Ehh... same here xD))

Markus grabbed onto the table for stability as the building shook and looked in the direction of the roar. His senses of course going off and making him feel a chill down his spine, that he struggled to shake off.

"And so it begins . . ." Mild annoyance in his voice as his eyes followed stayed locked on the direction of that disturbance. He half expected whatever it was to burst through the wall.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The boy finally came to a stop, he lay near one of the tables, still covered in the silvery thread. He had no idea what was happening, but he was still worried that someone might need help.

"Someone Might be injured out there! Don't you think someone should go help them."

He wiggled and tried to free himself but physical strength was never his thing and his back was close and out of reach.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
'It was his....a part of him...'

The earth beneath its feet started to rumble as long black claws grew out of its fingertips and then slowly was taken over by its swirling orange lava skin. With a swipe of its new claws streaks of flame shot out deeper into and devastated all in its path.

'...ripped out of him.....as if it were nothing but trash....'

The creature let out another shriek as it went on a rampage, cutting down and incinerating everything and anything near it. Whether that be with its claws, the flames that occasionally spew from its maw, or with its rows of glowing teeth. It was as feral as a rabid dog. Though completely unaware of the being that drew closer for it was blind, deaf, and had no sense of smell.

'....his....it was the closest thing to a family.....like a brother.'

((Feels nice to do something other than randomly signing on everyday though. ^^ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff