Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ryoku had given up on the chase last night and instead had gone to bed. He was glad his secret room had been non tampered with.

In the morning he went to the tavern to find the girl curled up in a booth with sauce stains on her clothes and her shirt still in her mouth. He stared strangely at her. He then shook it off and went behind the bar.

He thought he could probably finish up cleaning today.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Meanwhile up on one of the rafters appeared a young lady with long white hair and little white wings. Her blue eyes glanced curiously down at the strange activity of the Tavern. How long had this been going on?

Her small wings flashed once before she blinked out of sight in a flash of light. Almost like a camera flash, and she was gone.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ryoku's ears twitched. He seemed to focus in and look confused. He made a quick click with his mouth. He was still the only one up at the time. He swore he heard something, but it must had been the old tavern creaking.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It had taken several days but the tavern had been cleaned up. He sat behind the bar whistling and sipping on a drink. He gladly awaited new customers, and possibly the pop up of some old friends as well. He knew that no matter what, something of interest would happen. It always has.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
He had been wandering for quite some time. Well, searching was more the word. He was searching. He had been looking for someone. Last he heard, the person he was looking for was seen at a certain place.

Finally, he made it to the place in question.

Vance, which was his name, finally made it to place called Haven's Night. He glanced up at the doors, it looked...different from the descriptions, but there it was, right on entrance, so it must of been the place.

The young white haired man took a deep breath and carefully entered.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
How long had he been out?

Markus snapped out of his trance, wondering exactly how long he had been gone. His last trip to The Horizon seemed to have lasted a lot longer than he had expected. It had been a battle for him to get back to his body.

His vision was blurry as his dry eyes blinked began to dampen with tears as they had been fixed into one position for seemingly forever.

His muscles were stiff as he began to move, joints aching and popping as he uncrossed his legs and bent his arms testing. He found his hair rather long and beyond unkempt, blonde at the tips, just past his shoulders to the middle of his back, black from his shoulder to his neck, and the rest a vivid crimson as his roots had very much grown out.

Rising from the floor, he found his finger nails had grown a fair length beyond being considered claws, which made him curl his lip in disgust.

Upon standing he was immediately glad that he had gone into his trance barefoot as his toenails seemed to have grown in sync with his fingernails.

With a grumble he began to painfully fumble half blindly through his bedroom in search of scissors so that at least he could walk.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Downstairs, Vance quietly made his way around the main room of place. It didn't seem to have anyone in it, from what he could see, and was a little messy. However it seems as though someone had done some cleaning.

"There is such a strange air in here..what could it be?"

He spots the bar and decides to take a look there. As interesting as the Tavern was, he wanted to know if there was anyone about.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

Blessed Muse

10,000 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Lupine Master Alchemist Kirin

User Image

A lone girl wandered through the woods with no real sense of urgency much less a purpose. This girl wore traditional clothing of black and blue, her hair jet black and body adorned with lupine features of the same color.

Her feet seemed to take a familiar path and before she knew it there was an old tavern in front of her. The tavern where her journy had started many years ago.

Taking a breath she enterd the building having no clue what she would find.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Vance heard someone come up from behind him and enter in. It appeared this place wasn't as empty as he thought!

"Oh! Hello there! It seems I have company?"

He turned around to show a dark skinned man looking about 18 with white hair and sharp blue eyes. He was dressed in mostly black with a white shirt.

Blessed Muse

10,000 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Lupine Master Alchemist Kirin

User Image

The lupine girl had been in a bit of a daze and hadn't noticed the young man until he spoke. He looked a bit surprised to see her presence and she shared the same feeling, the last thing she expected was to see someone here.

"Hi to you as well! Sorry I didn't notice you earlier I've been...dazed... lately."

Semienigma

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
His eyes came into focus in the bathroom before his dusty mirror, finally and he beheld a bearded visage and shook his head, the dusty red hairs brushing his chest. "Go figure. It must have been months," His brain grumbled as he searched his medicine cabinet, "as if the toenails weren't a clue. . ."

He cursed shutting the cabinet door, finding nothing of use, then checked the drawer and finally found scissors.

Sitting atop the toilet seat he began to de-claw himself, grumbling about demons and how they make a simple trip hellaciously inconvenient.

God forbid he have a look over his ethereal shoulder without having to enter into a f*cking battle of wills over his vacant body. For f*cking months even. . . .

He continued grumbling and growling as he stripped off his matted clothes and stepped into his shower. . .

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Vance smiled pleasantly and bowed lightly to her. She was an interesting looking young lady, but then again, since the start of his journey he had seen many strange things.

"Would you happen to be a regular here? I was looking to get some information."

He walked back to the girl so that he didn't have to talk so loudly.

"I'm Vance, by the way"

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
After his shower concluded, Marcus dried off and ran a comb through his freshly cleaned hair and newly acquired beard, before getting dressed.

Putting on a pair black jeans and a white v-neck tee and pulling his hair into a multi colored ponytail at the nape of his neck, he slipped on his boots and left his room, for downstairs.

He hoped his motorcycle was still around, maybe he could manage a trip to town to purchase a shaver, some more hair dye and some hair clippers.

He entered the main hall and caught sight of the two unfamiliar faces conversing.

He was sure he must have looked like some kind of hippy, but still greeted them.

"Uh. . . .Hi. . ."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( I'm gonna go to bed, night yall, I'll continue in the morning. ))

Vance was surprised by yet another person showing up. This was a rather long haired man with a beard. Since he came from upstairs, did he live here?

"Oh! Hello! Another Patron I suppose? Greetings! I'm Vance. I am new to the area."

He gave the man a cheery wave hello before stepping a bit to the side so he could converse with either person easily.

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
"No, I'm actually the owner of this place. Didn't think anyone was here actually," he smiled a bit, and spoke again, "my name is Markus. It's nice to meet you."

He looked Vance up and down a bit, accessing him, not sensing anything off about him. His usual sense for demonic presence not going off in alarm just yet.

"Welcome to Haven's Night, make yourself at home. The place isn't quite up and running at full capacity just yet," He looked around taking note that it didn't seem too dusty around in this part at least.

Perhaps someone was keeping the place up while he was away.

"So, what brings you all here?" He asked them both.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff