:D POWER TO SNAPE!! 0.73737373737374 73.7% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Beloved Regular

4,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
So, you're walking in Towns one day, completely oblivious to what the hell is going to happen in just a few moments.

You pause for a moment to stare at another brilliantly made avi and someone stands right next to yours and stares at it obnoxiously. You can tell they're staring at you when you have these chills creep down your spine ... noob senses if you will.

Then finally, they ask you. "Are you Harry Potter?" and you wonder why they get this assumption but then it finally strikes you. You're wearing the 'Scar of Hero'.

This has happened to me this morning and I was called Harry Potter when clearly I'm a girl, and the scar isn't on her forehead neither is it a shitty thunder bolt.

Discuss
- Being confused as a cosplayer due to a piece of your clothing.
- Noobs
- Harry Potter

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Urgh, I'm sorry. I hate it when that happens... though I can't say it's happened to me yet (not looking forward to it either lol).
I think those n00bs are just bored. :/
LAWL. Poor.. whatever the hell his name was from the FF8 game. Lost in sands of time thanks to a dorky virgin wizard.
People mistake me for cotton candy all the time. Doesn't upset me. O:
HA!. That totally made my day.
I can picture that going down, and it just tickles me.

Snape is a god.

Fashionable Businesswoman

Kiss in Digital
LAWL. Poor.. whatever the hell his name was from the FF8 game. Lost in sands of time thanks to a dorky virgin wizard.

Squall. My baby ;__;. Squall can kick...nevermind. Magic > Gunblade
People are morons. Get used to it.
Well... that's never happened. o 3o To me, at least.
Haha, I truly lol'd at that.

Whenever I wear this shell, I always have people come up to me and say, "Nice Shadzar cosplay!" or "Wow, how did you make your avatar look like Shadzar?" Some people don't even realize that the Hard Shell Pack is an item, so they stare at me amazingly and ask me how did I manage to get all the items in order to look like a turtle. >>;

But it brings a smile to my face. Certainly brightens my day.
All the guys call me "angel" in towns.

GTFO of my square I have a boyfriend. xd

User Image

Beggers follow me all the time.
And the 'LOLZ wana cyberz!?'

Snape= heart
Blind Clarity
Kiss in Digital

xDDDD Agreed, hence the "dorky virgin." I just had a momentary lapse and could only think about Vincent, and that's never conducive to concentration.

(*wipes drool from chin* ninja )
haha I don't go to gaia towns. I'd hate it if someone called me that but seeing I have no scar I can't be harry potter XD
rofl rofl
Wow the imagination of some n00bs is just awesome, that's why I never go to towns
Kiss in Digital
Blind Clarity
Kiss in Digital

xDDDD Agreed, hence the "dorky virgin." I just had a momentary lapse and could only think about Vincent, and that's never conducive to concentration.
(*wipes drool from chin* ninja )

rofl

Anyway, you have to excuse the noobs, they're desperate for hints.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff