Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

-_-

-_- 1 100.0% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

You could just use Bible.com, there are many different versions. I think NIV is pretty easy to understand.
Mah_ma01
Pepd Perr
Mah_ma01
"...and im praying for them so god can change their hearts becausew they are being led the wrong way..."
If you payed attention in science class you would know that people being homosexual is caused by chemical balances in the brain. You cannot say they have been 'led astray' by the devil or any evil spirit just because they are homosexual.

actually i did pay attention in science class..a matter of fact science is my favorite subject...and i can say that....because if somone is posessed they will do certain things..

Lol wait so your saying gay people are possesed by the devil?
superhobo666
pipdiddle
Lol Wrath
Mah_ma01
Lol Wrath
Soothing

Ah. You are old enough to make these kinds of choices, yes.

My ex was a super Bible Thumper Christian, and I CANNOT STAND people like that.

Following God and being a good person is one thing, but being up the a** about it is sad. He was a gay-basher and obsessed with reading the Bible and EVERYTHING was about Jesus. If he was sick, he would say it was because God allowed it to happen because he had done something wrong. I'm like, "...it's 55 degrees outside, you have are ill because it's ******** cold."

Those kind of people drive me insane, they turn people off of God and Christianity. They are the same people holding up those GOD HATES GAYS signs and s**t. Makes me want to slap them.

I have a lot of those people where I live.

I live in Virginia (U.S.A)

so there are a ton of fat, mean, and just plain ignorant people that enjoy making other people's lives a living hell.

im not trying to torture anyone!

I don't think you HAVE to try!

You do it weather you realize it or not stare

She is right. It would hurt any gay or bi person to know that they were not accepted and that people thought you were "leading the wrong path" because of who you are and who you love. I would know, being bi myself. Who wants to know that they are looked down upon and that they have "gone astray" and need to be prayed for. Honestly, you say you are following God's word but at the same time you contradict it all by bringing people down, whether you realise or not.

im not trying to hurt anyone..but if they are wrong then sometimes i need to correct them..wait that came out wrong.. sweatdrop if somone is wrong..and they get hurt in the process..of this..but you don't understand what i mean...i had a friend that was a bi..but when i found out he was a bi..i told him i was uncomfortable with that..i didn't tell him to stop or anything..i just had to pray for him... 3nodding sweatdrop and i wasn't going to slam him in his face or anything like that...thats not my style..
pipdiddle
Mah_ma01
Pepd Perr
Mah_ma01
"...and im praying for them so god can change their hearts becausew they are being led the wrong way..."
If you payed attention in science class you would know that people being homosexual is caused by chemical balances in the brain. You cannot say they have been 'led astray' by the devil or any evil spirit just because they are homosexual.

actually i did pay attention in science class..a matter of fact science is my favorite subject...and i can say that....because if somone is posessed they will do certain things..

Lol wait so your saying gay people are possesed by the devil?

yes..and no..im saying that there a certain spirits(or demons)that inhabit tose kinds of people..
Mr. Rock Lee
You could just use Bible.com, there are many different versions. I think NIV is pretty easy to understand.

ooh...you know what i found out about certain versions of the bible..are incorrect..so watch which one ur reading! 3nodding
superhobo666
Mah_ma01
superhobo666
Mah_ma01
Lol Wrath
Mah_ma01

that right there isn't nessicairy!and mixing fabrics is not a sin...and im praying for them so god can change their hearts becausew they are being led the wrong way...

Uh, I know for a FACT it says mixing fabrics is a sin.

And how exactly are homosexuals being "led the wrong way"?

Just because you don't agree with it, i'ts wrong?

Because they're attracted to another human being, that makes them WRONG?

being attracted to the same sex is wrong!and if they were ment to be togeather!they would be able to procreate!a woman and a woman can not create children..and the same with a man and a man..and i encourage you...to try your best to get a bible and if you do...be open to it..and dont smash the whole thing..be open...and try to understand!

so love is a lie? love is wrong? wow, and you think SHE should be open to new ideas?
wow... just wow...

i didn't say love was a lie..certain types of love is wrong..because there is a such a thing as a love of sin..and i am open to things that are right..and pure and clean not wrong of dirty..

so now your saying it's wrong and dirty because it is different, if I remember correctly, the bible does indeed say that love is NOT a sin, amasing isn't it? your contradicting yourself yet again :p

please explain how it is wrong and dirty would you?
Sabetsu
A lot of the things in the Old Testament about not getting tattoos and not cutting your beard and not getting piercings are time-appropriate.

Anyway. A good argument for your mother is that she should know facts about that which she talks of. If you're spewing a bunch of s**t about how good ice cream is, and how wonderful it is, and how many flavors it comes in, but you've never tasted it, does your opinion have any merit? No.

yeah your kinda right on that one... 3nodding i personally think they should both open a bible and read it..
superhobo666
superhobo666
Mah_ma01
superhobo666
Mah_ma01

being attracted to the same sex is wrong!and if they were ment to be togeather!they would be able to procreate!a woman and a woman can not create children..and the same with a man and a man..and i encourage you...to try your best to get a bible and if you do...be open to it..and dont smash the whole thing..be open...and try to understand!

so love is a lie? love is wrong? wow, and you think SHE should be open to new ideas?
wow... just wow...

i didn't say love was a lie..certain types of love is wrong..because there is a such a thing as a love of sin..and i am open to things that are right..and pure and clean not wrong of dirty..

so now your saying it's wrong and dirty because it is different, if I remember correctly, the bible does indeed say that love is NOT a sin, amasing isn't it? your contradicting yourself yet again :p

please explain how it is wrong and dirty would you?

some diffrences are good...but some are also bad..the bible never said homosexuality was ok..matter of fact god despises it....how am i contradicting my self? when im wrong im wrong when im right im right..and i know im right ....im not speaking outta ma butt..
Mah_ma01
superhobo666
pipdiddle
Lol Wrath
Mah_ma01

im not trying to torture anyone!

I don't think you HAVE to try!

You do it weather you realize it or not stare

She is right. It would hurt any gay or bi person to know that they were not accepted and that people thought you were "leading the wrong path" because of who you are and who you love. I would know, being bi myself. Who wants to know that they are looked down upon and that they have "gone astray" and need to be prayed for. Honestly, you say you are following God's word but at the same time you contradict it all by bringing people down, whether you realise or not.

im not trying to hurt anyone..but if they are wrong then sometimes i need to correct them..wait that came out wrong.. sweatdrop if somone is wrong..and they get hurt in the process..of this..but you don't understand what i mean...i had a friend that was a bi..but when i found out he was a bi..i told him i was uncomfortable with that..i didn't tell him to stop or anything..i just had to pray for him... 3nodding sweatdrop and i wasn't going to slam him in his face or anything like that...thats not my style..

ok let me set this straight..im not torturing anone for their belifs in any way..like now..im not torturing you..im telling you how i feel about this and what the bible says about it..and let me say..that you can't put any bible verses aganst me..because you haven't even read the bible before!i have..and i even know some verses by heart(well some long ones)haha. mrgreen
Mah_ma01
Lol Wrath
Mah_ma01
Lol Wrath
Mah_ma01

god's word is neve rout dated..just to let you know..and i never said im a gay basher..i said i was aganst it..and just to let you know befor eoy ugo off the deep end i don't do that..just bash people..i ask god to help them..and i pray for them..because that is all i can do.. sweatdrop and don't say people like me ..you don't even know me or what type of person i am..

I can tell by your posts exactly what kind of person you are.

Why are you praying for them?

They don't want your prayers they like being gay.

Oh, and I guess if the bible isn't outdated, you should probably throw out half of your closet.

Because mixing different fabrics is a sin.

QUICK, THROW YOUR SHIRTS AWAY BEFORE YOU BURN IN HELL! burning_eyes

that right there isn't nessicairy!and mixing fabrics is not a sin...and im praying for them so god can change their hearts becausew they are being led the wrong way...

ok..i forgot to respond to that there last post..and NO WHERE i repeat NO WHERE in the bible does it say its a sin to mix fabrics..i just think you were trying to be immature..which isn't nessicary.. stare
I dont belive in god also, I just think its a bunch of S**T domokun
Mah_ma01
Mr. Rock Lee

ooh...you know what i found out about certain versions of the bible..are incorrect..so watch which one ur reading! 3nodding

What do you mean?
Mah_ma01
Mah_ma01
Lol Wrath
Mah_ma01
Lol Wrath
Mah_ma01

god's word is neve rout dated..just to let you know..and i never said im a gay basher..i said i was aganst it..and just to let you know befor eoy ugo off the deep end i don't do that..just bash people..i ask god to help them..and i pray for them..because that is all i can do.. sweatdrop and don't say people like me ..you don't even know me or what type of person i am..

Oh, and I guess if the bible isn't outdated, you should probably throw out half of your closet.

ok..i forgot to respond to that there last post..and NO WHERE i repeat NO WHERE in the bible does it say its a sin to mix fabrics..i just think you were trying to be immature..which isn't nessicary.. stare

Yes, it does oO;
Mah_ma01
Mah_ma01
Lol Wrath
Mah_ma01
Lol Wrath
Mah_ma01

*whispers* The mix fabric part can be found in the book of Leviticus. (Levitican law doesn't apply to Christians anymore though)
Just because she doesn't read the bible doesn't mean she's not a Christian. Although she has no right to tell you you can't read it, if your mom goes to church you should talk to the pastor about this. Also you can always read one over at a friends or neighbors. Not to mention you can always ask you mom if you can sign up for a Christian magazine like "Brio", I hope things work out for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff