Welcome to Gaia! ::

omg!

carrot option, cause that's not a cookie topic... 0.34157303370787 34.2% [ 152 ]
furrz! 0.39101123595506 39.1% [ 174 ]
ewww. 0.26741573033708 26.7% [ 119 ]
Total Votes:[ 445 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Some people like furries...So good idea.
Seth Regente
Vixenated
Civet Moon
I think it'd be a pretty cool option to have. I just hope that the clothing fits on the skin better than it does on the Zurg base.

I don't get what people's issues are with furries, either.
I don't know either. Not ALL furries involve sex. stare Yeesh. I wish people could just understand us furry lovers/people. gonk

It's your vocal representitives.

You're judged by the loudest members of your community.

And the loudest members of the furry community are NOT pleasant people, and attention-whores, and well, not to be unkind, but ******** freaks who want everyone to know how different they are but want everyone to think they're normal.

But they're NOT.

You want to be understood and left alone? Get the vocal members to shut the ******** up already.
I don't see WHY you need to take it out on me. I'm not the one who created the furries, so don't complain to me about it. Don't like it? Well then get your a** up and DO something about it instead of complaining.

PLUS, this thread is about furries. So if you don't like it, you can get the hell out. Nobody made you stay here, you know. stare Or you can just sit here and debate it with me. But preferably I'd rather not argue.
Black Cameo
...but furry skins aren't THAT highly requested~
o_________________O or are they?
I HAVE ONLY BEEN AWAY FOUR DAYS, GAIA. GAWD. ><

I haven't seen many requests for them at all really, not compared to things like "Dark Elf" and "Orc" skins.

Personally, I really don't care about skins. If they're gonna do it, they can go ahead... but they better be ready for backlash.
I WANT TO BE FLUFFY!!!!

Yeah, I'm not really into the whole furry thing. But I really want the animal skins.
I was never against furs. If I was, then I'd never get the werewolf skin I've always wanted (not saying there will be one in the near future, but it still leaves me room to dream). And reading that quote hasn't offended me at all. Cool, new skins, always a treat. I'd only be pissed if people start trying to cyber with me in Towns because I was wearing the furs. Good thing I'm boycotting Towns.

Besides, people managed to cyber and do unspeakable things without the help of furry avatars.

Sparkly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
New skins would be fun. I wonder what other ones they have planned besides furs/zombies/vampires(?).

Sparkly Assailant

11,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Heckler 50
User Image
Black and white bunny skin ftw!

and some people out there are idiots. I must point out, that the towns are already filled with freaks out to cyber. Who would care what kind they were? Except of course, people who like to do that, and would be upset if all the sleazy guys with cheap weapons and black were replaced with cat skinned guys....
I think that would be cool. I'm a fan of furries done well. Not for smut or anything, but there's something about anthromorphic characters that I really enjoy.
Vixenated
Seth Regente
Vixenated
Civet Moon
I think it'd be a pretty cool option to have. I just hope that the clothing fits on the skin better than it does on the Zurg base.

I don't know either. Not ALL furries involve sex. stare Yeesh. I wish people could just understand us furry lovers/people. gonk

And the loudest members of the furry community are NOT pleasant people, and attention-whores, and well, not to be unkind, but ******** freaks who want everyone to know how different they are but want everyone to think they're normal.

But they're NOT.

You want to be understood and left alone? Get the vocal members to shut the ******** up already.
I don't see WHY you need to take it out on me. I'm not the one who created the furries, so don't complain to me about it. Don't like it? Well then get your a** up and DO something about it instead of complaining.

PLUS, this thread is about furries. So if you don't like it, you can get the hell out. stare

Only the furries can control their own community members. I'm an outsider, so I can't do a damn thing about it.

As I said, I have nothing against the concept, but I DO have something against the vocal minorities of groups who give the rest of the group a bad name. This goes for ANY group.

it just so happens that Furries are one of those groups whose members do nothing to shut up the people who give them a poor image.
That will be cool if it happens...
OH
MY
GOD
YES

Furries for the win. D:<

Wait
"Condone the furry lifestyle"?
Who said that? Please tell me so that I can hurt them badly. D:

Well, whatever. Furry haters aside, I'll be looking forward to it. <3
Hurrah! It's about time. ^^

*licks Vixy's cheek*
Seth Regente
Vixenated
Seth Regente
Vixenated
Civet Moon

But they're NOT.

PLUS, this thread is about furries. So if you don't like it, you can get the hell out. stare

Only the furries can control their own community members. I'm an outsider, so I can't do a damn thing about it.

As I said, I have nothing against the concept, but I DO have something against the vocal minorities of groups who give the rest of the group a bad name. This goes for ANY group.

it just so happens that Furries are one of those groups whose members do nothing to shut up the people who give them a poor image.
Well I didn't fall in love for furries because of all the yiff and s**t that comes with it. I was inspired by Startfox, so I guess I'm one of the better, considering most people only draw them for sex purposes. But nontheless I shouldn't even be comparing myself to someone else.

I think that the people who like the furries are always on their guard because everyone targets them. So they immediately, just out of how people treat them, bring their claws out and send out a lashing of insults. But that's what I think. I'm only a minor furry member. I really can't do much about the problem at this age. Or maybe I just don't feel like stirring up controversy. sweatdrop
Etna iCe
Vixenated
Civet Moon

It's not that I think all furries are teh sexx0rz related, it's just that furrie/anthro is just a horrible art/genre in general. In all my time using the internet I've only seen a few OK furrie/anthro pics, 95% of it is utter crap.
um... I could say something here... but nah...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff