Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 261 ]
Total Votes:[ 261 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 >

No one on Gaia has EVER donated to me in my 3 years to any of my accounts. I used to ask in the beginning, but i wasn't one of those phyco beggers. And now i don't ask anymore. Even though i need it to start a guild.

So if an average Gaian won't donate to me then my changes with anyone as high up as lanzer would bother. sweatdrop

I guess you can consider yourself lucky xd
What did you get in the gift?

It would rock if an admin donated to me.

Heck, it one talked directly to me, I would cry.
Have you put effort into it? like, organized this prettyful quest thread and had some avvie contests and whatnot?

If so, gaians are **** neutral

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
no matter what...
Crap, my pc finnally works~

Anyway~ Can you imagine if the fangirls got hold of this? whoever got a gift would probbly get murdered in there sleeps x3 I's wear mine for Ageeesss if i got something from an admin x3
I'll stick by you Edmund, because I Love You

Familiar Browser

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Wow this is really bizzare. emo I want in on it.
I think its only for if you posted in Ask The Admin though.

Newbie Noob

Is it really donating if Lanzer can just create any item he wants? surprised

Shameless Gawker

xD People actually think he did?
Etna iCe
Is it really donating if Lanzer can just create any item he wants? surprised

He at least donates his time then? sweatdrop

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
I'd be really amazed if the admins donated to me... seeing how I turned off the Gift-Giving option completely! ninja

Take that Lanzer! domokun

But all joking aside, I think the Admins are just like all of us... only... not. Although I'm surprised that those who recieved something from the Admins are not complaining like they usually do. rolleyes
OFF TEH DEEP END
Lanzer donates to me every time I change the page. It even tells me how much and why he donated it to me right under my name and gold count surprised
Me too! =o
What's the big deal, I've been here since 2004, and an admin is just another person on Gaia other than having more control over stuff, like monitoring forums and being able to delete or move threads and all that. It can't be all that fun to be an admin if you have to stay online and see if any noobs violated the ToS or anything...>.>;

Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
crying i miss the rare events..maybe he's trying to bring them back
Someone's having loads of laughs with this Lanzer gift-thing. XD

I don't think admins really need donations. I'll bet they've got all the items as it is. They should, since they created them.

If a mod donated to me... I'd be confused beyond reason. And my doctor says I shouldn't be confused... cause I have a tendency to drive off cliffs when I am.

Familiar Browser

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Omg, seriously this is rediclous.. what do you have to do to get it? I don't care if its starter stuff or not. its still neat.
lol, congrats. What did you get?

Even if it isn't really from Lanzer, free gifts are always greatly appreciated. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff