Welcome to Gaia! ::

I enjoy bunny/bakery/background/expression items and some SDPlus Dolls.

♥'s setting up December Events! 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 40 ]
♥'s Bakery themes 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 8 ]
♥'s Bunny items 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 9 ]
♥♥♥PLEASE HELP!♥♥♥ 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 10 ]
Gaia's getting expensive. . . 0.37962962962963 38.0% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 108 ]

Shy Friend

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Sorry about Cheeto malfunction. It is sad we have to grow food or buy junk because healthy food is expensive.

Why was there no harley quinn?

I remember colored popcorn at Katy Mills Mall. Have not been since they quit serving it years ago.

Gaia is more of a money pit now than when I first went on. Its getting pathetic. I am glad I signed the petition to never buy gc again and only bought it once when I got the most bang for my 20 bucks.

1st post!

Fashionable Gaian

Congratulations! You Found:
User Image
1 Demon Side Vert
Donated by: Omnidin

Original Member

13,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Missy:
I go back to the Dr on the 1st, but we bumped his due date from Sep. 7th to Sep. 3rd.
That way J.W. would have his Great Great Grandpa's name, and his Great Great Grandma's Birthday... they were Will's Grandpa's Mom & Dad, Grandpa would have loved it, Grandma loves it.

Than again, just winging it... Wyatt was due for an early c-section April 5th, water broke on the 1st, born on the 2nd. *shrug* You never know.

That's very sweet of them, thank you!

Jess: Yep that's the world today... BTW the popcorn was something that was stopped making when Missy ad I were 3-4 I think. Each bag of microwave popcorn had it's own color: Pink, Purple, Teal/Blue/Green... that's all I remember.

Shy Friend

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
the_modern_maiden
Missy:
I go back to the Dr on the 1st, but we bumped his due date from Sep. 7th to Sep. 3rd.
That way J.W. would have his Great Great Grandpa's name, and his Great Great Grandma's Birthday... they were Will's Grandpa's Mom & Dad, Grandpa would have loved it, Grandma loves it.

Than again, just winging it... Wyatt was due for an early c-section April 5th, water broke on the 1st, born on the 2nd. *shrug* You never know.

That's very sweet of them, thank you!

Jess: Yep that's the world today... BTW the popcorn was something that was stopped making when Missy ad I were 3-4 I think. Each bag of microwave popcorn had it's own color: Pink, Purple, Teal/Blue/Green... that's all I remember.
Tiff that's awesome. It is a perfect way to remember him with JW.

Oh yeah the microwave popcorn that was colored that yall had is cooler. and you didin't have to get someone to drive the hour to get it for ya. Ugh why did it have to join jiffy pop?

Original Member

13,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That is all.

Fashionable Gaian

emotion_facepalm

Original Member

13,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Fashionable Gaian

46 days seems a bit long, time to change my outfit.

Fashionable Gaian

emotion_awesome
I'm loving the lavender/mint items but cannot afford them all... eventually.

Fashionable Gaian

crying
My legs are killing me.... dunno if I'll do much today.

Original Member

13,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Cartoon Network

Also, Kent has his eyes and wig... just waiting on replacement parts and he'll be good as new... then a face-up, pants, shoes haha...

4th of July coming up... no fireworks, maybe sparklers etc. still going to be fun.
Wyatt can't swim, likes water, hates being wet (hair/face/ears) went to the pool *unenthusiastic* yay. *sigh* Had 2 of his older cousins with him (who swim very well) fully convinced me Wyatt is not ready for swim lessons... 7/1 Dr appt. coming up... we shall see how J.W. is doing.

Busy, busy.

Fashionable Gaian

Hang in there.

Fashionable Gaian

Original Member

13,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Everything looks good blood work etc. J.W.'s good, pre-reg. with the Hospital, all is well.
BTW In the pool I basically crawled in a 3ft pool back and forth for 2 hours keeping right with Wyatt... so yeah, that may be why your legs hurt... skinned toes/knees.

crying Ugh!

Wyatt bit his Snuggle Bear's nose off.... I hope to try to fix it tomorrow (if I can find a new nose... it was triangular may have to settle for a round nose or something) either way, nose or no nose, Wyatt's getting a Snuggle Bear picture tomorrow.

Shy Friend

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Congratulations Tiff on pregnancy health being good.

Are you talking about the thing were twins feel each others pain?

Missy I love your outfits!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces