Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not very familiar with anime, but I'm trying to find the name of a particular series a friend led me to almost two years ago. I don't have much information, but the main character was a grey/silver-haired girl who was intravenously connected to the Internet, or her computer. A lot of the associated artwork depicted the girl in a fetal position surrounded by cords, or wrapped in a digital print fabric.

Any ideas? sad
'Chobits', maybe?
Ask the friend.
That doesn't sound right.

The girl may have had a one or two syllable name with an "L" in it. Lane, possibly?
Espada Halibel
Ask the friend.

I've lost contact with him.
Leana Anita
I'm not very familiar with anime, but I'm trying to find the name of a particular series a friend led me to almost two years ago. I don't have much information, but the main character was a grey/silver-haired girl who was intravenously connected to the Internet, or her computer. A lot of the associated artwork depicted the girl in a fetal position surrounded by cords, or wrapped in a digital print fabric.

Any ideas? sad

i'd say chobits
but that depends
does the girl have ears like the doll ear item on gaia?
if so, it's chobits
No, she didn't have doll ears and the series was less mainstream than Chobits.
it sounds pretty much like Chobits...

edit: oh... then i have no idea

Shameless Conversationalist

I'm going to have to with Serial Experiments Lain.
Leana Anita
That doesn't sound right.

The girl may have had a one or two syllable name with an "L" in it. Lane, possibly?

serial experiments lain?
Leana Anita

Any ideas? sad

hello
chobits maybe? idk...
Hah, that's the one.

Thanks guys. ^^
I have NO clue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers