Dapper Hunter

The first one can.
:'D

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I want to see a Slayers avatar win.
D<
Whacks his fist into his palm. "Ah, I see!"
"Etto.. I think it's probably only the first pokemon in your party - if there were too many out at once, that might get a little confusing." Scratches his head. "And I follow you everywhere in actuality, so maybe it doesn't matter?" ^^;;
Raises his hand and smiles. "I would vote for you Lina! You should try it, and see how many Slayers fans pop up! And, I could enter mine, too!"

Dapper Hunter

Should all of us enter?
o.o'
"I don't see why not! And, then the avatar area would be full of epic win, since there would be all these Slayers avatars entered!" >: D

Monster Lover

Would be lols.
;D
YES, we should enter~

Heck, even if we don't win, it would be nice to see people comment who know and love Slayers... Or, if they recognized it - That would be pretty nice too. heart
I bet people would like to see a Zangulas avatar~
Nods and grins. "I'm gonna go enter now, then!" Runs off to enter the contest.
((I'm gonna mess around with my sig too, to add a link to my avatar, so I might be a little while x3))
Gourry Gabriev Kun
Nods and grins. "I'm gonna go enter now, then!" Runs off to enter the contest.
((I'm gonna mess around with my sig too, to add a link to my avatar, so I might be a little while x3))

*Shrugs* I might as well too. I probably won't be coming back though - Going to play Smash Bros Brawl and then Dokkapon kingdom~ Night minna!

Dapper Hunter

Lol, gonna be up for a while so why not?
*runs off to enter as well*

Monster Lover

Lols good luck.
((WHOO, lets all vote for eachother when the time comes! I don't really care who wins, but lets have fun! Here's my entry: http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102040359#title ))

Dapper Hunter

((Wow...for some reason I can't write anything. Lol, maybe because I was playing Heart Gold then entire time. Gonna try and enter tomorrow while I'm at college. ))

Monster Lover

Dapper Hunter

Totality forgot about this thread....
sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items