Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black or White?

Black {<3} 0.62162162162162 62.2% [ 23 ]
White { 0.37837837837838 37.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

"Alright," Dunsinare felt relaxed and let Asrith and Valex go on their way. he then rememberd Ichario's relevance to the past. Dunsinare faced her coldly, "I want to know what happened that night 13 years ago, and I'm not leaving till you tell me."
"Hey." Ichigo said as we walked in. He looked around everybody was in weird looking moods. Ichigohimself had a mischevious grin on his face. Which could have hinted he just did something that could have gotten him into trouble. Goto sat up. "I'm still bored."
Ichario sighed and then said "Thirteen years ago a demon was set loose in a village and once it had rose enough chaos in that town it goes to the next one and the next one. However this demon could not travel alone so it had turned into the form of jewelry and had scattered itself around this world. Whoever holds a piece of this demon gets powers beyond imagination. All you need to do is control the demon and its inhumane hungers of death and destruction." Ichario said dryly as she looked away from Dunsinare.
Dunsinare pulled out the four shards that were in his pocket, and looked at his left arm, for one of the shards were embedded in it. watching the deep glow he asked himself aloud, "So these hold peices of a demon? But that doesn't explain why 500 of my comerades had to die, the stone shattered, wouldn't that mean the demon would have been released into the world? Not the opposite? Why did so many have to die? We were in a remote location, a temple." Dunsinare's guilt built upon him again, he fell to the floor. Part of him didn't want to beleive what Ichario had to say, but he knew well enough. That night he released the demon from that stone and killed all of his comerades, but his magic shattered the stone so the demon returned to what remained, but not without slaughtering everyone first, exept him. Dunsinare's hope of not being the cause of what happened shattered. No tears came, all emotion boiled over with hate for himself. He stayed kneeling on the floor, not moving a muscle.
((awshum rp peoples 4laugh mrgreen ))
((is it just me or is this RP going cold?))
Araxis finally hit the conclusion that her Beloved had died a short while after she did and she couldn't live with the knowledge of it. She waved her hand and a shiny knife materialized into her hand. it was intricate and looked ritualistic.
User Image
She kneeled down and said a prayer of apology and whispered "Soon I shall join you My Love" and she plunged it into her chest. She Fell silently to the ground, tears falling down her face while her very blood pooled around her, warm and deep red. She didnt feel anything, she was finally numb and she began to feel curiously cold. She remembered the feeling and welcomed it. "Sorry" she breathed knowing it will never be heard. "Im coming My Love" she said softly with her last breath. She Knew she was going to die alone
User Image
*Fang looked at Kenchin as some black portal opened behind him and a arm reached out to him*
KENCHIN WATCH OUT!!!
*Kenchin looked behind him as the hand grabed his shoulder and pulled him in*
*Fang saw his friend get pulled in and jumped after him grabing his ankel and geting pulled in with him*
*Comeing out of the portal and landing infront of a old man Kenchin stood up and pulled out his dagger and turned it into a sword and put it to the man's neck*
User Image
((one on the left))
What do you want with me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out