Welcome to Gaia! ::

anybody know any good ways to straighten your hair without having flyaways && frizz?
i always get so frustrated!! lol
i know you have to use a straightening iron but that doesnt completely work for me because i end up having flyaways &all
when i went to the beauty salon they did it so perfectly!!
anyone know a great way?
..\(♥∇♥)/..

Try putting some smoothing creme in while you're hair is wet, and then putting a little more on after you straighten it, that will usually get rid of the frizz. If that doesn't work well enough, try leave-in conditioner as well.
..\(♥∇♥)/..
I've found that a flat iron works so much better than a regular straightening iron but good flat irons are costly so save up!
[ k u r u ~ c h a n]
..\(♥∇♥)/..

Try putting some smoothing creme in while you're hair is wet, and then putting a little more on after you straighten it, that will usually get rid of the frizz. If that doesn't work well enough, try leave-in conditioner as well.
..\(♥∇♥)/..

tried that. didnt work =[
& even after i straighten it, it gets wavy after a whie sad
CAPTAIN Plixy[Stix]
I've found that a flat iron works so much better than a regular straightening iron but good flat irons are costly so save up!

i know right! the cheapest ones at the store were like $25!! and they were sucky
Change shampoos, use hair spray, buy a higher quality straightener.

You said they do it good at your salon, do they put in a products in it there?
Acoe

yup, actually they didnt even use a straightener!!
they washed my hair right
and i'm guessing it was a good shampoo and conditioner they used because my hair didnt look messy and stuff
then they used those round brushes & blow dried it at the same time
& put a little of this spray in the back.
i tried the same thing but my hair gets wavy at the top & i get so pissed!!!!! mad
Next time you go get your hair done, ask if they can give you some tips and stuff. They'll point you to the stuff they use and tell you how to use it. heart
x0kuteness0x
Acoe

yup, actually they didnt even use a straightener!!
they washed my hair right
and i'm guessing it was a good shampoo and conditioner they used because my hair didnt look messy and stuff
then they used those round brushes & blow dried it at the same time
& put a little of this spray in the back.
i tried the same thing but my hair gets wavy at the top & i get so pissed!!!!! mad

If you tell them you liked the way they did it, they'll definately try to sell you some. Salon quality products will be best if you're having problems doing it on your own.
1) towel dry your hair until it is only semi wet
2) use some spray in conditioner before anything
3)Blow dry your hair while combing your hair with a large brush tightly
make sure to move the blowdryer where ever your comb is
4) Use white rain hairspray put some one your hands and run it through it is easier tha way
5) done

Blow Drying & then straightening right after <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas