Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whoo.

Yep. 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 >

User ImageThis is me. Sorry for the low quality.. I had to digitally lighten the photos because I forgot flash was off.

User Image Why am I here? Because I want ideas. This includes clothing, hair cuts/styling, hair dye, make up, anything and everything. heart

User Image That's right, anything. (And that's just the lighting making my hair so light.)

Straightening
User Image
So, yeah, it didn't work very well.
User Image
I don't know if it's the straightener or me, but either way... Every time I'd get a chunk flattened down (which took about 8-10 minutes), 5 minutes later it would look like I'd done nothing to it (And yes, I did put s**t in my hair that was supposed to help it be all straight).

Oh, and I do have layers, from my ear down (they've grown out) but you really can't see them at all either.
Try a new hair cut and style that requires more work in the morning, discover a little bit more of makeup dear, and perhaps try out a new style.
They're everywhere, and personally, I'm a scene kid. :3

As far as style goes anyhow. You know, I have the long choppy straight black hair, I wear eyeliner and cover up with funky colored lip gloss, skinny jeans and vintage tees as well as babydoll tops, bright neon jewelry, converse and ballerina flats, vans too. I have piercings...

It's all fun and games. :3
Try new clothing stores like Hot Topic, Wet Seal, and thrift stores.
Don't dye your hair. It's hard work becoming a blonde again once you get another color in your hair. I'm a natural ebony haired girl, so when I tried to go platinum, it fried my hair. I don't recommend it. If anything, try going a little lighter blonde and straighten it, have a few layers cut in, wear a bit more make up [not too much], and try out a new style.
Be a rebel, start wearing casual dresses to school or something. :3
add abit of eyeshadow+eyeliner

abit red lipstick biggrin

bleach+
could go for a style LIKE THIS the hair not the color -shiver-
User Image

..sorry its label under scene tho lol

scene/j-rock hair = fun and stylish IMO
Aaagh, scene is so pretty. I just don't know if I could pull it off.

And usually I do wear a bit more make up. Not much, though.

In my opinion you`d look great with pinup girl clothing.
    You have the face & you can style your hair easily.

Something like this would look great on you.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

& your hair would look gorgeous this way [the cut, if you don`t like the color]

Oooh, I hadn't even thought about pinup! heart
.Romantik Wreck.

Anyone would look gorgeous with a smile like that... 3nodding
Super Toaster!
.Romantik Wreck.

Anyone would look gorgeous with a smile like that... 3nodding

It`s how you carry yourself that makes you look good, true.
    But I was generally talking about the cut & clothes xD

Hmm... Well, I think I'm going to try to straighten my hair today, just to see what it looks like.

lame try to get my page back on the top xD
dont go for a "scene" cut.. its overdone and everyone looks like clones.
try a vintage look.. maybe finger curls or something.
straighten your hair.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I really like your haircolor right now, so I wouldn't change that. Unless you were really bored, you coulg get subtle lowlights or something. Nothing too crazy, classic would work on you. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Suicide In Wonderland
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I really like your haircolor right now, so I wouldn't change that. Unless you were really bored, you coulg get subtle lowlights or something. Nothing too crazy, classic would work on you. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I did put in lowlights at one time, they just didn't show up much. And by that, I mean, they didn't show up at all.

And for everyone who's told me to straighten my hair, I did this morning and took pictures... I don't think my hair straightens too well. Once I get the photos up on photobucket, I'll put them in with the first post. Stay tuned...
I think you'd look good if you made your hair like this, except you get nicer bangs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff