Welcome to Gaia! ::

There are a few anime's that I just wish I never watch the last episode to. Such as Cowboy Bebop... The last episode was good but I just hated that one of the greatest series came to a end.... And another thing I wish I never watch is any of the DBZ GT bull s**t... That stuff sucked!

Yea, So share what you wish you never watched.... or read...
o.o;; none...
hmmm..... I regret watching mostly everything.... cuz the ending are always sad and everything. And its the end..... no more episodes and stuff.

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
i regret nothing. all animes that i have watched was good up to the very end. i do regret seeing flcl, that is one messed up show.
lol I regret watching the second half of Berserk ::nods:: I just HATED it~I loved the first half but the second half was terrible in my oppinion. I wanted to cry lol I really did. I was like "WHY? noooo ;__;" but yeah, thats the only anime I can come up with that I just wished I didnt see some of it heart heart
User Image

The tears are filling up their glasses..No Expression, No Expression..

A couple shows. Although, I rather let that remind disclosed. I don't want fan girls / boys haunting my PM box.
wink
Revolution Of Punk
There are a few anime's that I just wish I never watch the last episode to. Such as Cowboy Bebop... The last episode was good but I just hated that one of the greatest series came to a end.... And another thing I wish I never watch is any of the DBZ GT bull s**t... That stuff sucked!

Yea, So share what you wish you never watched.... or read...

Though you never wish that you had watched that last episode or something, if you didnt it would probably drive you inside *nods*

4,950 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
I ususally hate seeing last episodes...at least if I like a series....because, well, it´s the LAST episode.....I always end up doing it, though. I´m too curious; I always want to know the ending.
I hated digimon...it sucked
I think that Full Metal Alchemist could've ended happier.. lol but i said that about Pirates III, too, so... surprised
digimon sucked soooooooo bad
inuyasha movie 4...man that movie ended just horrible....
i expected something else .....from it.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff