Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hold on a moment, citizen! I have news to report:

--------------------

User Image

Yokai's Treasure is a bounty of masks and accessories based on the mysterious spirits of ancient folklore. This item lets you take the form of a horrifying oni demon, a ghostly specter, and a mischievous nine-tailed fox.

Own a piece of Gaia history with a truly iconic item. The Demonic Anklets aren't just for your ankles: they can be worn in a variety of delightfully evil poses, from shackled wristbands to a bat-winged mask.

For the first time, you can try these items on before you buy them! Check out the Collectible Info Page to see how awesome these items will look on your avatar.

What are you waiting for? Go check them out!
Oh, I know what you might be waiting for: answers to those pesky hints! Well, here goes:

• When "going dumb," it's important to ride properly. Just ask E-40.
    Ghostride the whip! The Yokai's Treasure item contains some ghostly items.

• Some people say I'm crazy. I've got to think of a good comeback for that!
    Crazy like a fox!

• Why do we throw rice at newlyweds, or throw pies in the face of clowns? I guess throwing food is just lucky, for some reason.
    This one is pretty abstract: during the Setsubun festival, people throw soybeans to ward off the malevolent oni (prominently featured in the Yokai's Treasure item).

• One of these items is something Gaians have been requesting for more than a year. That's a lame hint, but it's true!
    Evil Anklets! Well, here they are.

• What shall we do with a drunken sailor? Stick him in the cabin...
    ...with the captain's daughter, i.e. the "cat o' nine tails." Guess who has nine tails?

• Johnny Depp suffered this affliction long ago (no, not scissor hands!)
    Nightmares! Early in his career, he appeared in A Nightmare on Elm Street. Now our Demonic Anklets pay tribute to sleep disorders with several "Nitemare" poses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff