EARTH 0.20047169811321 20.0% [ 85 ]
FIRE 0.13915094339623 13.9% [ 59 ]
WATER 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 64 ]
DARK 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 68 ]
LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Mythical Rare

Mythical Rare

Months of passing up meager prize packs for store credit has finally come to a head today...

*holds up NUMH box*

Now, let's see what we've got in here.

EDIT: Notable scores:

Full set of Chakra and Resurrection of Chakra. Personal woo.

2x Norito, 1x Simon.

2x Number Wall.

Full set of both Angineers.

2 Boxes of Friends...whoop-de-doo. :b

And...

1x Princess Cologne. YES!!

Ruthless Combatant

... I've looked at a Heraldry deck and tried one out on DN. I lost to E-Dragons (big surprise) but despite the loss, it was very fun. I got to bring out Genom-Heritage many many times. I may want to make one.

Mythical Rare

*checks T&T, spittakes* How the hell is this the money card from NUMH? I mean, thirty bucks!? What, because it's another Rank 7 for D-Rulers to abuse?

...Wait. I pulled one of those. What am I complaining about?
I really like the rank 8 gimmick puppet his atk is a low 1500 but I still like the effect XD

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Willexia Rennar
*checks T&T, spittakes* How the hell is this the money card from NUMH? I mean, thirty bucks!? What, because it's another Rank 7 for D-Rulers to abuse?

...Wait. I pulled one of those. What am I complaining about?
That's the only reason. If Dragon Rulers didn't exist, it'd just be another Number to stuff into Prophecy or Mecha Phantom Beasts. Though it is an excellent counter to Dragossack and Big Eye, so Dragon Ruler mirror matches are gonna be hell.

Mythical Rare

I'm a bit torn on what to do with it, myself. On one hand, as you mentioned, it would give me a great out against those creatures.

On the other hand, the only Lv 7s my deck runs are just as powerful and, most of the time, come out in a manner that prevents those two from ever even seeing the light of day, making it completely counterproductive.

Mythical Rare

Ah, good, TTG's been moved out of Hot Topic.

*calls in the HAZMAT crew to clean up* Now if my new glasses would just show up already. neutral

EDIT: Okay, so I just priced out everything from my NUMH box that I'm not interested in keeping (which is most of it) via Troll & Toad...long story short, all of that store credit just added up to about a potential $100 profit. Wow. O_o;

Hopefully some of the guys at the local shop are in a buying mood on Wednesday.

EDITTO: According to some of my buds at NAC, T&T's prices are a bit steep...realistically I'm only looking to be about $70 up on the whole deal.

...Eh, still okay.

Tipsy Regular

Willexia Rennar
I'm a bit torn on what to do with it, myself. On one hand, as you mentioned, it would give me a great out against those creatures.

On the other hand, the only Lv 7s my deck runs are just as powerful and, most of the time, come out in a manner that prevents those two from ever even seeing the light of day, making it completely counterproductive.

Negate and destroy something then destroy a target of your choice for doing this?!~ redface redface heart
I just got moist!~ redface redface redface heart heart

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Must buy Castlevania card....

So now that they're affordable and I have one in my deck as of a minute ago, one Tour Guide or two?

Mythical Rare

The only reason I'd even consider 1 is if you had a crapload of targets for it to bring out...and even then I'd probably run 2.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
New Yugioh game for 3DS coming this Winter.

And it won't be a World Championship game.

Loyal Elder

Willexia Rennar
Ah, good, TTG's been moved out of Hot Topic.

*calls in the HAZMAT crew to clean up* Now if my new glasses would just show up already. neutral

EDIT: Okay, so I just priced out everything from my NUMH box that I'm not interested in keeping (which is most of it) via Troll & Toad...long story short, all of that store credit just added up to about a potential $100 profit. Wow. O_o;

Hopefully some of the guys at the local shop are in a buying mood on Wednesday.

EDITTO: According to some of my buds at NAC, T&T's prices are a bit steep...realistically I'm only looking to be about $70 up on the whole deal.

...Eh, still okay.
Yugiohprices.com has a nice algorithm for prices on all websites and eliminate outliers. SO I would recommend using their prices as a general rule of thumb.

Mythical Rare

Jazin Kay
New Yugioh game for 3DS coming this Winter.

And it won't be a World Championship game.

Subroutine activated: Attempt To Give A ******** About This
Error: File "********" not found. Ending subroutine.

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Willexia Rennar
The only reason I'd even consider 1 is if you had a crapload of targets for it to bring out...and even then I'd probably run 2.

Resonator deck. 2 it is then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces