SHEN is my fav character in the game! rofl
I go King of FightersXI its coooooooooooooooollll!!! cool mrgreen

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
This pickled vegetable...

For some reason I'm no longer getting notifications when this thread gets new posts... User Image

... could kick your a** !!
Maxima Confirmed

all that's left now that's visible is Kula.

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
ok, so far mukai escaped which explain why he might be in the trailer as for the game. not sure, as from what i heard the final boss is someone who can control dimensional space.

lets see, so far the only bad guy in this saga who got defeated i think was shihon.

and is adelheid evil like his father or is he just simply vindictive or something....

if rose is in XIII then of course adel's gonna be there. i heard that rose is being controlled by ''the ones from the past'' or something like that??
I know they'll most likely put kula in as the final addition for the k' team, but I'm really hoping it's whip instead...
kain-bluedge
ok, so far mukai escaped which explain why he might be in the trailer as for the game. not sure, as from what i heard the final boss is someone who can control dimensional space.

lets see, so far the only bad guy in this saga who got defeated i think was shihon.

and is adelheid evil like his father or is he just simply vindictive or something....

if rose is in XIII then of course adel's gonna be there. i heard that rose is being controlled by ''the ones from the past'' or something like that??

Shinon or whatever his name is is still alive. But that's pretty much all we know.

Adel is considered "the other protagonist". Dude's far from evil. If anything, Rose got the "evil" side of her father.

Rose is being controlled by Botan (the female chick from "Those from the past" wink

Melodious Singing

LOL@female chick
May Lee and Chae Lim are my favorites!
And now there is a Street Fighter character (Juri) based on these two. xp
HYPER5A

now i have the thought of May Lee and Chae Lim doing a FUUU-SHIIONN--HAAA!!

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
HYPER5A
to be honest those are the last two i would actually think of..... clever,clever capcom....

i wonder if ic could sprite juri vs kim?
Bofu
HYPER5A

now i have the thought of May Lee and Chae Lim doing a FUUU-SHIIONN--HAAA!!

That probably happened in KOFMI2 since one of Chae Lim's alternate outfits is actually May Lee.
kain-bluedge
HYPER5A
to be honest those are the last two i would actually think of..... clever,clever capcom....

i wonder if ic could sprite juri vs kim?

Nice.
But I still think Juri's true rival is either May Lee or Chae Lim.
Shin Oni
kain-bluedge

Shinon or whatever his name is is still alive. But that's pretty much all we know.

Adel is considered "the other protagonist". Dude's far from evil. If anything, Rose got the "evil" side of her father.

Rose is being controlled by Botan (the female chick from "Those from the past" wink
I believe its Shion. That person freaks me out though lol. For awhile a lot of people thought it was a girl. then they notice the manly feature and couldn't decide lol.
annnd Kula's been confirmed.

I cream now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas