Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I think I'm a radical here, but I think K's team is going to be Kula and Seth.
I used to play KOF sooo much (I loved KOF9 cool but have kinda let it slip. I need to get back into the swing of things, but the movie (what bits I saw) made me weep tears of blood. scream
I've been a long time fan of KoF ever since I was a little kid.. We weren't rich enough to afford a NeoGeo at the time so I mainly just played KoFs 94-98 at the arcade just down the street. I then finally bought KoF 99 on the playstation but I stopped at 03.

To me, KoF is pretty innovative for it's three person one-on-one fights. To be honest, I thought it was rather difficult at because you actually had to master three characters instead of one if you actually wanted to be good.

As for my favorite KoF, it's a tie between KoF 97 and KoF 98. For the favorite character, well, it should be obvious. Anyways, it's Robert "The Raging Tiger" Garcia, my favorite Italian (though born in Italy, he has a Spanish last name) fighting game character of all time. I am quite good with him, except in KoF 99 where they made him a Guile-like character.. sad

Favorite team? It's a tie between the Art of Fighting Team and the Ikari Team. I still pick the game defaults and my teams havenever actually changed over the years.

Best hero? I do like Kyo, but I still think the main character should be Terry Bogard. I'm not sure if he's even considered hero but he is (or at least was) SNK's main posterboy.

As for the best storyline, the Orochi Blood Saga hands down.
I still consider Terry as KoF's main posterboy. When I think of KoF, he's the first character that springs to mind.

Well, actually, I think KoF, I think SNK, and Terry is SNK's trademark logo...thingy... :I

Anyways, perhaps because I wasn't fortunate enough to discover KoF until 2000 (I didn't play anything before '97 until after 2003 came out) but my all-time favourite KoF (and perhaps my fave. fighting game) is 2002 UM. The music, the roster...the one I enjoy the most. The fact that it's the last game Shermie, Yashiro, and Chris appear in make me biased towards it though.

Anyways, still no KoF XIII K' gameplay. I just wanna see if he can throw his shades at the enemy or not >.<

Melodious Singing

LOL, was he able to throw his shades at the enemy before? (I don't remember ever seeing it.)
Petrified Heart of Glass
LOL, was he able to throw his shades at the enemy before? (I don't remember ever seeing it.)

I don't think he's ever been able to do it before. But he should. That'd be awesome. EX shades toss = top tier cool

Melodious Singing

Oh OK. I thought it was something you expected to be brought back. LOL
k' now confirmed for kof 13 ^^ can't wait to find out who his team mates are.
K' did have a sunglasses throwing move.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Lunika Veris
K' did have a sunglasses throwing move.

Really? In which game?
in like..all of them. It was his DM.

I think a lot of people are just wondering if he's going to throw the pair he has on or not (which then makes one wonder if he's pulling another out to put on or continue fighting shadeless.)
If you really want to see it, just skip to around 1:35. It's all over the vid but you'll see it best around then.

is hopeing vanessa will be there with k' and seth..

got a feeling its going to be maxima and kula though.

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
i would be really surpised if someone like (ok lets see here...) xangfei or maylee

would come back. oh and has there ever been any kof games where you could unlock characters?

because ive always wondered....
Yes there have been console versions of various KoFs were you can unlock characters.
'02,'03,XI, MI 2, '98 UM, and '02 UM are ones I can think from memory.
kain-bluedge
i would be really surpised if someone like (ok lets see here...) xangfei or maylee

would come back. oh and has there ever been any kof games where you could unlock characters?

because ive always wondered....

Xangfei's out since she's been spotted in one of the backgrounds apparently. Well Maylee....same story why K9999/Angel aren't around either. (plus there's some hate for maylee since she took King's spot in KoF2002)

and yea...SNK's favored the old school "input code" for most of the character unlocks. (Chizuru/Kusanagi come to mind.) whereas the New Face/Orochi team and Rugal get a simple push of the start for their other side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff