Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best Intro was KOF99....
97 scream

99? mmmm yeah guess it was ok smile
'98 has the best intro.

Sounds great on CD, too bad about the loading times. I figure I'll pick up every KOF (94-2K) for the Neo (already got 98 on CD) eventually. I can't justify paying $300+ for the newer ones.
What do you guys think of '06?
I finely played Regulation A and I was greatly dissatisfied, especially with Blue Mary.

Maiko Denari's Husband

Distinct Hunter

7,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Ohhhhh wow I haven't been here or played KOF in years man. I missed the classicness of the battles and the dashing, I still remember my less than 1% blinking bar in KOF 97 with Robert Vs Kensou..LOL I won
this is a fan art i did of Vanessa in the KOF series from SNK playmore

User Image

i know i am not the best artist here but i try to do what i can do with my style i mean its not easy but i trying my best

Merry Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I've played it on Gameboy advance. Great fighter.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Citizen 200
fetisshu
I finely played Regulation A and I was greatly dissatisfied, especially with Blue Mary.
What problems have rA? I thought what SNKP did was to fix tweaks and remove the story mode.
Raiden8
Holy hell, I don't like the whole 3D fighter. They shoud jsut stick to the 2D.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Citizen 200
Weird enough for somebody who plain hates 3D fighters, KoFMI2/2006 is really good, with some slight differences you feel you're actually playing the 2D games.
SoujirouTachibana
fetisshu
What problems have rA? I thought what SNKP did was to fix tweaks and remove the story mode.

Mostly I was just dissatisfide with the new chars. they added.
SoujirouTachibana
Weird enough for somebody who plain hates 3D fighters, KoFMI2/2006 is really good, with some slight differences you feel you're actually playing the 2D games.

I quite agree, the balance was off in the first one ans the characters were lacking response, but in MI2 they did a petty good job, and the game wins even some new combos and speed in execution of some moves over the 2D KOF. Nothing spectacular enough to beat the original games, but in itself KOF MI2 is a very good game with an interesting gameplay.

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Raiden8

I like that game alot (and also MI), Mai in 3D eek eek eek eek eek
After having played MI2 and Regulation A, and being extremely against 3d KoF games in general, I have to say I felt they did a good job on Regulation A - I can't say I incredibly care for the new characters (Mary was kinda jobbed), much less the new costumes (or removed costumes), but the gameplay does feel quite old-school... and the animations are captured well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff