your welcomeness. To bad i'm only a writer XD
Snaps, this thing is still going on. :O

And I'm still on the list. Hello all~. heart

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

bring this back to the first page i guess. =3
helpin' with that. biggrin

bumpthisstuffup~~
i guess i will post this to move it to the first page. See alot of people posting the same thing about looking for a partner to work with.
Name: Onigiri-Malady, or Yuki-chan
Job: Writer/Artist (but I'm here mostly as a writer)
Seeking: Artist (preferably who's more of a manga artist)
Samples of your work: FictionPress
DeviantArt
Additional Info: I'm still a student so I clearly have other obligations and such, but I have a lot of free time also. I can do some artwork if necessary, but only artbook shots or color inserts. I am no where NEAR consistent enough to draw a full comic, hence the reason I am seeking an artist. I am open to your suggestions as for anything on my part, in fact, I really encourage it because I'd feel bad if I made you work on something you weren't as into as I am. If there are any questions about this, contact me.
Alternate Contact: Unloved_Chaos@hotmail.com
Welcomeness new person. =3
I have an Edit....

Name: Chemically Unstable (a.k.a. Jess)
Job: Artist
Seeking: Writer
Samples of your work: My DeviantArt
Additional Info: I love gore, but that's beside the point. Currently I have some tests and doing comics will be patchy. However, I'd still love to try and do your idea!
Alternate Contact: lilgothiccat@gmail.com
IT'S A GREAT IDEA
Thought I had better bump this, and point out that I'm looking for an artist or three...

TS
Wow this must be old, I'm listed from before I took a year or two off Gaia. Although the sad thing is in that time I didn't get a single PM about my listing...
Name: theextreme32 (real name: Nora)
Job: artist
Seeking:writer (What you are looking for)
Samples of your work: my devart
Additional Info: I would prefer that you have an idea, but still in the rough stages, I don't mind starting from scratch, I may have difficulty with prewritten stories
Alternate Contact: will be provided on request
Name: Ameko no Mori (Call me Allie! biggrin )
Job: Artist!
Seeking: Writer, Story-boarding person
Samples of your work: My devART gallery
Additional Info: I can be a bit lazy sometimes, though I try not to be. When I'm into a project, though, I give it my all! I'm really a dedicated person. I don't have a scanner with me at school, but I haveone at home, so I would be able to upload only periodically. Basically, expect quality work, but if you work by a deadline, I'm not your person. I'm better at drawing women than drawing men, but I can draw men. And I love coloring things. I also do black and white smile
Alternate Contact: embyr13@optonline.net, or QueenAllieOfCats on AIM

Hey! I'm already a member, but can you just trash my old one and put this one up? The old one is pretty bad DX

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
I might put my name there later on...too late for tonight to ponder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers