<3 </3

Do you like Ouran?

Yep 0.76129032258065 76.1% [ 118 ]
Noup 0.038709677419355 3.9% [ 6 ]
Just give me da money! 0.2 20.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

hi anime is cool death note best
xD my fav's Tamaki's father in the manga!

Super Noob

Ouran is the best anime ever. =D Tamaki for the win!
A little chu~ 4 Kaoru!
*in love with haruhi*
Xd
I mean, I seriously love him.
I think I have this thing to rebelious sad people, haha.
Cause same goes for Kyo etc.
omg ouran! i love this series. im in the middle of buying all the manga. my favorite character of all time is hikaru! i like the pairing hikaru kaoru, and hikaru haruhi.
I love Ouran also; I tell you 100% who my favorite character is...Hikaru maybe? No...Kouya...ahh I dunno!
My favourite series, which means that I don't want to talk about it. :l

But, my favourite characters are Hikaru and Kaoru. They're the drama, and I'm a sucker for drama; and I indentify myself with Kaoru, so, this series means a lot to me.
luvluvluvluv ouran heart
faves r takashi, the twins, and 'theshadow king' ('cuse he just gives me chills)
i must admit that i have never seen Ouran . =/ lol its never really attracted my attention . .. =/ lol
Tamaki rocks heart
cazziii_fire
i must admit that i have never seen Ouran . =/ lol its never really attracted my attention . .. =/ lol

Me neither. When I saw an amv of it, I finally went to see what all the hype was about. Now, I'm not a fan of romance and especially one with comedy but this anime made me laugh on practically every episode. The ending, imho, was kinda flimsy but the manga is still ongoing so its understandable.

I recommend it. -thumbs up-
Oh yeah, I like tamaki. <3

Followed closely by the twins and Kyouya. x3
heart Ouran High School Host Club alot. =D It's one of my favourite series that I have been watching. ;D Lots of bishounen in it. whee
Awesome anime 3nodding
heart Love heart the Hitachiin twins 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas