Welcome to Gaia! ::

who seen the brawl last night? pirate
not i. do tell.
youtube...search sabres and senators brawl..
i was at the game is was great...even the goalies fought and andrew peters ended up beating the crap out of emery...it all started with a cheap shot that hurt drury..
yea its was awsome
Steph Cuddle Bunny
i was at the game is was great...even the goalies fought and andrew peters ended up beating the crap out of emery...it all started with a cheap shot that hurt drury..

DID WE WATCH THE SAME GAME? first, Neils hit was clean all the officals said so (and if you cant take it then sorry) second emery beat the s**t out of your goalie, third, what was really a cheap shot was, all the saber tuff guys wanted to fight our talent guys, and how the Peters the p***y fights a guy who already beat one of his teammates (with a broken wrist).How did Peters beat the s**t out of Emery he was laughing at him the whole time!!!
eRHabi
Steph Cuddle Bunny

DID WE WATCH THE SAME GAME? first, Neils hit was clean all the officals said so (and if you cant take it then sorry) second emery beat the s**t out of your goalie, third, what was really a cheap shot was, all the saber tuff guys wanted to fight our talent guys, and how the Peters the p***y fights a guy who already beat one of his teammates (with a broken wrist).How did Peters beat the s**t out of Emery he was laughing at him the whole time!!!

WTF! Peter's kicked Emery's a** and how happy I was to see that! F**k Neils for knocking down Druy! That was an unfair game and Buffalo finally showed the NHL community we are sick of these teams s**t for injuring all of our star players. Ruff did what was right putting those guys out there!
Also, at least Peters went out there and helped our goalie in need. Our team really showed there bond between each other and nothing is going to break that. There is no I in team in Buffalo but I might have to say, it seems there is in Ottowa!
The hit was clean. Drury just had his head down and was admiring his own shot.
Go bears!!! woooootttt!!
The brawl was quite awesome last night. I'm glad everyone fought their hardest (both physically and playwise) to win over the Senators. Looking forward to tomorrow!

I hope Chris Drury feels better soon. I cried for him last night. Call me a wimp, but yesterday's game took so much out of me yesterday. The brawl was the big discussion in school, today. lol
My mom was screaming about Marty and Emery going at it. She couldn't believe Marty was fighting, and neither could I. But Marty sticks up for everyone, so it's awesome to see him doing that, even though he was kicked out of the game.

Anyone happen to see Lindy and Brian Murray going at it? lol Poor Razor, getting stuck between those two.
Neil's hit was legal, but it wasn't clean. He went out of his way to hit a star player in the head after that player got rid of the puck.

Murray's a moron for sending out who he did. It was fairly obvious that the Sabres weren't going to be content with letting a guy like Stafford do all of the fighting.

The Rochester Americans (plus recent alumns and a D) play in Ottowa again tomorrow (technically its probably later today by now)

Can't wait for Mcratton v Peters round 5(?)

So far no suspensions.
mysteryman16
eRHabi
Steph Cuddle Bunny

WTF! Peter's kicked Emery's a** and how happy I was to see that! F**k Neils for knocking down Druy! That was an unfair game and Buffalo finally showed the NHL community we are sick of these teams s**t for injuring all of our star players. Ruff did what was right putting those guys out there!

did u really watch the game? Peters got more punches on emery but emery got 1 or 2 in and he had a broken wrist! and Peters didnt kick his a** emery didnt fall he didnt bleed he didnt hide he laughed at him cause the buffalos cant fight for themselfes, and iam sure if Niel or McGratton were on the ice the would beat the crap out of peters but not speeza or heatly they dont fight and emery doesnt need the help.Peters (who was a coward and sucker punced 2 guys before emery. scateing around the ice looking like a ******** f*****t punching guys that dont even fight what a p***y.) Iam sorry that your buffalo brain cant comprehend that Emery was laughing the whole time will peters looked like he was gonna cry. And u spelled Ottawa wrong, shows how much you no about our team.

PS: this is hockey not golf Dury shouldnt sit thier smileing about his shot the whole time.
eRHabi
mysteryman16
eRHabi
Steph Cuddle Bunny

did u really watch the game? Peters got more punches on emery but emery got 1 or 2 in and he had a broken wrist! and Peters didnt kick his a** emery didnt fall he didnt bleed he didnt hide he laughed at him cause the buffalos cant fight for themselfes, and iam sure if Niel or McGratton were on the ice the would beat the crap out of peters but not speeza or heatly they dont fight and emery doesnt need the help.Peters (who was a coward and sucker punced 2 guys before emery. scateing around the ice looking like a ******** f*****t punching guys that dont even fight what a p***y.) Iam sorry that your buffalo brain cant comprehend that Emery was laughing the whole time will peters looked like he was gonna cry. And u spelled Ottawa wrong, shows how much you no about our team.

PS: this is hockey not golf Dury shouldnt sit thier smileing about his shot the whole time.

I like how all of the Ottawa fans (and most of the rest of the league who hates us) are saying Drury had his head down after he shot the puck. (I'm guessing that's what you meant by the golf comment) Tell me why our captain would have his head down a few seconds after he shot a puck towards Emery. Really, tell me. I'm sick of people saying he had his head down when it was clear that he didn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff