let me come back with my hearts heart

im back exclaim

you are slow. *dances more intimately*

let me dance faster
Lucy~loves~Wolves
notanoob
Lucy~loves~Wolves
(may i join?)

A lone Maiden walks in slowly and looks around the room. Her long brown hair is tied back slightly by a ribbon and she is wearing a blue dress with a blue bodice. "I hope I am formal enough." She wispers to herself while looking at all the beautiful dresses that the other women are wearing. she walks over to the side of the room and stands against a wall. She Looks at the Men that are wondering around the room talking to all the more sophisticated women. She then walks over to a seat and sits down. She then takes out a book from her purse and starts to read it.

(You may join.)
"Welcome to the ballroom. Many people are here and are quit busy, but have fun! Don't be shy to join, its ok."

Lucy looks up and blushes a bit. "oh. ok" She then stood up and put down her book and walked over to the dance floor.

The cursed boy said "Well, Try not to get lost. and if nobody wants to dance with you. don't worry. You can either wait longer, or you can dance by yourself. But that probably wont happen, if you can get lost in the crowd, I'm sure someone will find you!"

*thinking* I might have to dance by myself though. sweatdrop

Fudgecakey's Waifu

Dead Cat

22,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Earth_Angel_Sakura
User Image ((This is me))
Naomi walked out onto to the balcany staring at the moon.

thats a beautiful anime pic 3nodding biggrin heart whee 4laugh
hello everyone! have a nice time heart heart 4laugh
Slient-Shadow
virtuoso_pianist
Slient-Shadow
Slient-Shadow
virtuoso_pianist
Slient-Shadow

my bad sry rolleyes

*lips tingle* *hands to head* I-I have had too much wine tonight

let me come back with my hearts heart

im back exclaim

you are slow. *dances more intimately*

let me dance faster

*flicks hair out of your eyes* *kisses on the lips...you smell chocolate lipgloss*
Earth_Angel_Sakura
User Image ((This is me))
Naomi walked out onto to the balcany staring at the moon.

Aleon smoothly made his way in the door, 'Well, isn't this interesting.' He thought to himself as he caught sight of Naomi. He pushed open the glass doors and took a step onto the balcony, "Hello there, miss."
*walks in and sits down at a dark corner, sipping at her drink*
Mizuki walks around shyly upon the balcony, staring up at the stars as millions of thoughts run through her mind.
babypuppies_hot
hello everyone! have a nice time heart heart 4laugh

"You too!"
*smiles* "I have to go now, add me if you want!"

The boy mumbled a few words to himself, and in a few seconds, A red puff flew around the ballroom and there was a poof! sound.
Poof!
There was also a note.

Dear players: I always like to say poof when I come back in and out, Because I'm just a newbie, so I'm starting with a low cost set.... which is the blue magician set, byebye now, have fun, and add me if you want!

P.S: If you want to do romantce roleplaying with me, ok, but I don't know much about relationships and romance, or that kind of stuff.
Everyone, don't be shy! its ok! I was shy too when I was here.
notanoob
Everyone, don't be shy! its ok! I was shy too when I was here.

Ill role play with you...
Why the hell am I ignored?
++walks in n sits down++
:is annoyed because of being ignored: -walks outside and punches tree-GAHH! -tree falls- whoops sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff