grant links

Don't forget to go here today, it has been updated. heart

Blessed Lunatic

PPP_Money
grant links

Thanks for the reminder. 3nodding

Shy Fox

bump 256 (Early Windows resolution lol )

Hi all! I'm not going to be on too much today, but I thought I'd drop by and say hi when I could! whee

Shy Fox

BlackRoseBleeding
Fuuinashi
It was more busy actually. How are you doing?
I actually see you.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, Rose! eek

Shy Fox

BlackRoseBleeding
To be a paw or not to be a paw

You could always make a mule to be a Paw for you! biggrin

Wicked Fairy

Shy Fox

BlackRoseBleeding
Susan also needs her warm hot cup of jo

eek Is that...your real...? Nice! whee

Blessed Lunatic

SilverFoxThief
bump 256 (Early Windows resolution lol )

Hi all! I'm not going to be on too much today, but I thought I'd drop by and say hi when I could! whee

Hello Silver.
Hope you have a good day today.
I will not be on as much either. Figured I'd check in, say hi, try to catch up, plus drop the larger guild banners in the guild to see if they're okay. I was toying around. lol

Shy Fox

FreedomWon
Maybe move this thread into the guild.

Wouldn't that make it harder to get to? I don't know much about guilds, so I could be wrong... sweatdrop

Shy Fox

mythradreams
SilverFoxThief
BlackRoseBleeding
I don't make hats and that stuff anymore.

With the trash and stuff around the site? Yeah, they really need to update that... I asked about if they would update the trash exchanges during a ATS and they said that was an idea they had been tossing around. I...dare to be hopeful. 3nodding

Hope (crosses fingers) they do. 3nodding

It sure would be nice. I was asking for origami animals, including *swallows and crosses fingers* A CUTE PAPER DRAGON!!! 4laugh whee

Shy Fox

mythradreams
BlackRoseBleeding
Ok 2 hr delay because of -20 , school called half hour ago

My daughter's was closed so she got to sleep in... Now my son....K12 is safer, but sometimes I'd like to kick his backside... You know ...when they decide to slack. Grrr

Boy, it must be cold over towards the East coast! Today (just for today) we're having a brief heat wave at about 45 I think... sweatdrop

Blessed Lunatic

SilverFoxThief
mythradreams
SilverFoxThief
BlackRoseBleeding
I don't make hats and that stuff anymore.

With the trash and stuff around the site? Yeah, they really need to update that... I asked about if they would update the trash exchanges during a ATS and they said that was an idea they had been tossing around. I...dare to be hopeful. 3nodding

Hope (crosses fingers) they do. 3nodding

It sure would be nice. I was asking for origami animals, including *swallows and crosses fingers* A CUTE PAPER DRAGON!!! 4laugh whee

That would be awesome! Especially if they had a couple poses....like being able to hold it or have it on your avi somewhere or even on the floor next to you.

Blessed Lunatic

SilverFoxThief
mythradreams
BlackRoseBleeding
Ok 2 hr delay because of -20 , school called half hour ago

My daughter's was closed so she got to sleep in... Now my son....K12 is safer, but sometimes I'd like to kick his backside... You know ...when they decide to slack. Grrr

Boy, it must be cold over towards the East coast! Today (just for today) we're having a brief heat wave at about 45 I think... sweatdrop

Where I am at it was and still is below zero and the wind chill has been about -30 degrees, making the real feel temp even colder. I live near the snow belt. (On the edge of it so to speak.)

Shy Fox

PPP_Money
grant links

Oh, lordy! So many links and items I haven' gotten! Thanks Rose! biggrin

Wicked Fairy

The pond is freezing , had to go break up the ice 800 gallons of water , didn't think it would .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff