Welcome to Gaia! ::

Person Count

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BEST VIEWED IN FULL SCREEN!
Hello, and welcome to Ater Verde -- better known as astute's quest thread! Naturally, I'm the owner of the thread, astute. I've been a member on Gaia since November 11, 2005, and have been on this account since the very beginning. Offline, I'm a junior in High School, and part-time pirate every third sunday of the month.. but I will take other pirating gigs sparatically throughout the month if requested. The real purpose of this thread is to both help me track my progress as far as items I've been questing for goes, and to possibly gain any help from the nice people of Gaia for the duration of this quest!

• Table of Contents/Updates
• The Dream
• Progress
• Donators
• Contests
• White/Black List
• Links OutIn
• Reserved
• Reserved
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lennie and George had one, so do I. While it's not exactly a farm house with rabbits in the back, it's still pretty funky-fresh, huh? Well, as always on Gaia (more so now than ever though, I believe) inflation is always an issue. So, the dream is going to cost me around 22 million gold, just rounding down. The actual price is around 22,265,749 gold. Naturally, I've aquired several of the cheaper items and assembled them on my avi to progress on my quest. It's the more expensive ones that I need help with obtaining. Case in point, the Mini Nitemare Wings, which make up for more than 95% of the cost.

13,250/22,265,749. 22,252,499 to go.

Item List:
#000000 Complex Jacket
G-LOL Dark Mistress Skirt

Hammi Hat
HIPster Green Tint Shades
Jadeleaf Dragon Slippers

Knot Green Top

KoNfUzEd MoNoChRoMe ToE SoX

Mini Nitemare Wings
Orange-Green Winter Scarf
Sacred Leaf

Silver Hoop Earrings
Winter Rose

This post is to track my progress thus far on my quests! I will update these with incriments of 1ooo g.

User Image

User Image

COMPLETED, THANK YOU Darth Sythynys!

User Image

User Image

User Image
COMPLETED, THANK YOU chrono911!

All Donators, Bumpers and people who just hang around to chat will be listed here <3

Darth Sythynys - 5k, Winter Rose & First Donator!
Zamayla - Silver Hoop Earrings!
FentraWrenn - 12 Newspaper combovers!
Yohko Naruto - Bumper!
chrono911! - HIPster Shades!
Aidendd - Lots of things with one of my favorite colors -- green!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23098399#1109134326][img]IMAGE OF CHOICE HERE[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/6569/untitled2rq8.png

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7008/untitled2oz2.png

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/849/untitled2jn6.png

If you want to link up with my quest thread just leave a link in this thread. I read all pages, so I'll try my very best to catch it! I am human, so if I miss it just make another note on a more recent page. Try not to send a PM unless it's absolutely necessary! Thanks!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chronos Quest for a DEVIL TAIL
Coming Soon to a Quest Thread Near you! Random Tektek'ings!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Now Open! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces