Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feh.

I'd like a few more comments before I finish up the lines. I won't update again before I color.

Tiny Magician

29,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
Question: Why is he smiling?
dipnoan
Question: Why is he smiling?
gonk He's not smiling. He's supposed to look remorseful or a little resigned. If you think he's smiling I'll have to change his expression a bit.
Last attempt for comments. *Laying down flats, but can alter the lines at any point.*

I've already made a couple adjustsments to both faces. D: I get grumpy when people don't tell me what is wrong BEFORE I color 'cause I know when I post up the finished product people will come out of the woodwork.
What does his face look like right now? I can overdraw for the expression.
Saber in Blue
I moved his eyebrows downa bit, and flatened out his mouth a little. The corners are still a little upturned. There's a wrinkle between his eyebrows.
Bare Naked Mizzie
Saber in Blue
I moved his eyebrows downa bit, and flatened out his mouth a little. The corners are a little upturned. There's a wrinkle between his eyebrows.

The big thing for grief is the kink upwards on the inner ends of the eyebrows, so as long as that's pronounced you should be okay. And it doesn't hurt to horizontally stretch the mouth.
Saber in Blue
Bare Naked Mizzie
Saber in Blue
I moved his eyebrows downa bit, and flatened out his mouth a little. The corners are a little upturned. There's a wrinkle between his eyebrows.

The big thing for grief is the kink upwards on the inner ends of the eyebrows, so as long as that's pronounced you should be okay. And it doesn't hurt to horizontally stretch the mouth.
I got the kink in there. =O I'll widen the mouth a bit. Thanks!

Anything else about the picture in general?
Bare Naked Mizzie
Saber in Blue
Bare Naked Mizzie
Saber in Blue

Hm, her hanging arm looks a bit long. Like maybe a third to a half of a hand too long.
Saber in Blue
Bare Naked Mizzie
Saber in Blue
Bare Naked Mizzie
Saber in Blue

Hm, her hanging arm looks a bit long. Like maybe a third to a half of a hand too long.
...Yes, yes it is. ^__^; *Fixes.*

Thank you for all your help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas