[-hands him pants-...] 0.25263157894737 25.3% [ 24 ]
[Nothnx..] 0.27368421052632 27.4% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Kamaeya
Kekeke. xDDD
This is my OC; Luc.
Some of you may even know who he is. O___o;;;

Anywho. It's been over a year since I've drawn him and my style has changed drastically.
SO I GAVE HIM A MAKE-OVER YEY!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((there; I changed the groin. STFU))
100% mouse drawn/colored in Flash MX 04.

All I really did was take off some of his tattoos. x'DDDD
But ohwells. P:
((and I added that mole.. ninja ))

Yes; he is supposed to look like a girl.
Thank you for your concern. surprised
Yes it is a HE.
Thank you for your concern. surprised

NO; I am not taking commissions right now; I'm full.
You can try me back later. xDDD

He is gorgeous! heart
DON'T QUOTE THE FIRST POST! D<
It stretches the page; it's pointless because only stupid people don't look at the 1st post first thing.
It's like the unsaid rule of anything. talk2hand
PLEASE TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR POST.

But thank you. surprised
I'm sorry, I understand the concept Bishōnen, however, that's...disturbingly girlish. Also, you should not have drawn so low. To the point that you would drew, at least some genitalia would have been showing. I sincerely wish that you would keep the drawing above the waist. Not because I disapprove of nudity, but because I believe you are representing the male form wrong. Thank you.
Good golly! He's gorgeous. Especially since he is completely drawn with a mouse... Amazing! And the colors are so pretty.

By the way, I love his hips. They're feminine, but I think they look very nice on him. I always draw rather girlish hips on boys, too...
saitorul
I'm sorry, I understand the concept Bishōnen, however, that's...disturbingly girlish. Also, you should not have drawn so low. To the point that you would drew, at least some genitalia would have been showing. I sincerely wish that you would keep the drawing above the waist. Not because I disapprove of nudity, but because I believe you are representing the male form wrong. Thank you.
You've obviously never been to the red light district of Thailand. xd
The male prostitues there take female hormones to appear more girly.
-nod nod-

AND I KNOW THAT.
I did not WANT to draw his p***s because Gaia is mean about it. D;
So I left it out. ; 3 ;

You seem to have an odd grasp on what the male form is, exactly.
Men don't have to be manly.
One of my closest male friends has that same exact female shape.
-nod nod-
I envy his anorexic hips.

You also jump to conclusions without understanding my character. O__o

And while I respect your opinion; You should respect mine as well.
I like girly boys with hips.
Live with it.

Thank you for your opinion.
TR James
Good golly! He's gorgeous. Especially since he is completely drawn with a mouse... Amazing! And the colors are so pretty.

By the way, I love his hips. They're feminine, but I think they look very nice on him. I always draw rather girlish hips on boys, too...
It's JAAAAAAAAAAMES~! x'D -fangirl seizures-

Thanks muches~! >3<

Kekeke. Guys with girly hips are awesome. x'D
Kamaeya
TR James

It's JAAAAAAAAAAMES~! x'D -fangirl seizures-

Thanks muches~! >3<

Kekeke. Guys with girly hips are awesome. x'D

*chuckles* Ah. Damn straight they're awesome. This world needs more girly boys.

I'm still in awe about how you did this with only a mouse. The shines on him are so wonderful... And I think the little pink parts on his knuckles and elbows are so cute. You know what? All of it is cute.

Heheh... I guess I've tried to drag on this conversation long enough? Oh well. I just want to keep telling you how wonderful your work is. Your art style is so lovely. heart
Um, I'm going to go ahead and say it's not really anatomically plausible for a guy to have hips like that. Those aren't just girl hips, they're bigass child-bearing hips.
Saber in Blue
Um, I'm going to go ahead and say it's not really anatomically plausible for a guy to have hips like that. Those aren't just girl hips, they're bigass child-bearing hips.
A) It's anime style; anything's possible in anime.

B) I disagree because one of my friends has hips just like that. -nod nod-
it's weird that he has such a shade of pink...
But.. and the lower part >>
BUT it's really good ^^
I like the stance
Kamaeya
Saber in Blue
A) It's anime style; anything's possible in anime.

That's like saying anything is possible in art. If you're going for plausibility those hips are NOT.

Quote:
B) I disagree because one of my friends has hips just like that. -nod nod-

Pics or it didn't happen.
Saber in Blue

Saber.

This really needs to be said.

Realism is good, but exadguration and empasis makes it interesting.

Ya dig?

You can draw every single bone in the body in complete detail and complete anatomic acuracy, but if it doesn't mean anything or at least envoke some kind of emotion or gives peopel an interest further than "wow, that's interesting *looks at other art" then it's kinda pointless.

Anything IS possible in art. Do not yell at other people for drawing something obviouslly unrealistic in thier art. Art is about expression, not acuracy. Even the masters weren't acurate 100% of the time, bub. I personally find it annoying that you like to try to hold everyone and everything to the stadard of complete replication of real life-when in actuallying, you yourself don't even show that yourself.

She's drawing. For god sakes, let her draw how she wants. If she wants to draw a male with big hips, let her. There's a very obvious reason as to why she drew them that way. :/

Just get over and off it, man. It's getting very tired.
+++Amour-Fonce+++
Saber in Blue

Saber.

Ya dig?

You can draw every single bone in the body in complete detail and complete anatomic acuracy, but if it doesn't mean anything or at least envoke some kind of emotion or gives peopel an interest further than "wow, that's interesting *looks at other art" then it's kinda pointless.

Anything IS possible in art. Do not yell at other people for drawing something obviouslly unrealistic in thier art. Art is about expression, not acuracy. Even the masters weren't acurate 100% of the time, bub. I personally find it annoying that you like to try to hold everyone and everything to the stadard of complete replication of real life-when in actuallying, you yourself don't even show that yourself.

She's drawing. For god sakes, let her draw how she wants. If she wants to draw a male with big hips, let her. There's a very obvious reason as to why she drew them that way. :/

She's not calling it an exaggeration, she's calling it realistic. I wouldn't take exception to a legitimate stylistic exaggeration, but she's presenting that as clinging to a strictly accurate form. The reason I so often tell people they should be focusing on realism is because I see people who are not ready to stylize the form since they don't know enough about its literal shape and proportions. But that's venturing into off topic territory, because this thread is about a drawing that is presented as realistic, and it is not. The hips are an error and I am pointing that out.
Saber in Blue
+++Amour-Fonce+++
Saber in Blue

Saber.

Ya dig?

She's not calling it an exaggeration, she's calling it realistic. I wouldn't take exception to a legitimate stylistic exaggeration, but she's presenting that as clinging to a strictly accurate form. The reason I so often tell people they should be focusing on realism is because I see people who are not ready to stylize the form since they don't know enough about its literal shape and proportions. But that's venturing into off topic territory, because this thread is about a drawing that is presented as realistic, and it is not. The hips are an error and I am pointing that out.

Um, she's not calling it realistic...HOWEVER, she did say this:

Quote:
Yes; he is supposed to look like a girl.
Thank you for your concern. icon_surprised.gif
Yes it is a HE.
Thank you for your concern. icon_surprised.gif

For the record, my hips are huge and I have a peener. : D
+++Amour-Fonce+++
Um, she's not calling it realistic...

Yes, actually, she is. She says a friend of hers has that body type.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff