Welcome to Gaia! ::

How's it look so far?

good! 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 21 ]
blech, horrible 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]

User Image

Obviously its still in the sketch stage XD

What I want help on is mainly the anatomy and positioning. Do you think the way he's sitting would look good on my thigh? Answer honestly now.
good anatomy, i love the wings!
japanesejuicebox
good anatomy, i love the wings!

Zank you smile
lolz I made a poll
Do not get a tattoo of something you drew unless you are an adult and have been drawing for longer than you can remember.
The right shoulder looks a bit off. Other than that it is great. Very good job with the anatomy.
Saber in Blue
Do not get a tattoo of something you drew unless you are an adult and have been drawing for longer than you can remember.

Uhh, I AM an adult and I HAVE been drawing for as long as I can remember. confused

I'm drawing it myself so it'll be original and special to me
I see nothing wrong with the anatomy.
Great job.
Kemarie
The right shoulder looks a bit off. Other than that it is great. Very good job with the anatomy.

His right or ours? x.x

thanks Starry Omega!
`Riian`
Saber in Blue

Uhh, I AM an adult and I HAVE been drawing for as long as I can remember. confused

The anatomy is very simple and noncommital, particularly the pelvis and the head, and the leg is too thick and cylindrical. The bent leg doesn't have any of the proper flesh bulges, and the hand needs work. Normally I wouldn't be so harsh, but you're talking about a tattoo, man. That's serious business.
Saber in Blue
`Riian`
Saber in Blue

The anatomy is very simple and noncommital, particularly the pelvis and the head, and the leg is too thick and cylindrical. The bent leg doesn't have any of the proper flesh bulges, and the hand needs work. Normally I wouldn't be so harsh, but you're talking about a tattoo, man. That's serious business.

Aha, that's better. Thank you for pointing things out >_< The legs I've already noticed and are fixing, and the hand is just a uber quick sketch so I'll remember how it's positioned. I'll correct everything you pointed out and repost later tonight smile
I do kind of agree that you should definitely perfect it before you actually get it tattooed. Uh, I guess I would change the head/neck positioning, and possibly the face (line up the features a little more). I like the torso a lot; it seems well proportioned. Other than that, there's not much else I would crit on this. I would love to see a more finished version after you perfect it (if that's what you're planning to do)! Good luck with the tattooing... I guess it's supposed to be really painful.
The wings are perfect. ^^ I can't really say anything because everything that could possibly be wrong with it. crying Darn people for getting here before me. But, of course, I'm a big fan of your work so I probably wouldn't have been much help anyway xp
OOOOh. <333 The tatoo is gorgeous even in the sketch pose.

And I love the pose. I've been trying doing a pose like that, but I never can get it right. You seemes to get it perfectly! xD I envy you and your skills!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff