Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flaired
Again- I don't think it does.

Maybe the perspective is off- but laying with your elbow at your side and your arm angling out isn't an odd angle. It's perfectly plausable and comfortable to me- I just tryed it.
His arm would look odd shorter.

Sigh. For someone who wants people to be harsh so they can improve, you're not being receptive.
Saber in Blue

Sigh. For someone who wants people to be harsh so they can improve, you're not being receptive.

:/ I said be harsh, but I didn't say convince me.
I'm still entitled to my own opinions.
Flaired
Saber in Blue

:/ I said be harsh, but I didn't say convince me.
I'm still entitled to my own opinions.

It's not an opinion though. The arm is wrong. If you're going for good proportion, the arm is incorrect.
Saber in Blue

It's not an opinion though. The arm is wrong. If you're going for good proportion, the arm is incorrect.

My elbow ends at my ribs. So does his- when you lay him down flat. My end of my fingers goes to my mid-thigh.
So infact, his fore arm is too short. His wrist and hands are long. The arm from fingertip to elbow is the right length, it's just that the arm, wrist, and hand are incorrect.
It is the wrist and hand that's causing the problem, but I'm counting that as part of the arm. And the overall length of the arm from elbow to fingertip IS incorrect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff