Welcome to Gaia! ::

These are aging sketches for my webcomic's mascot little girl, at least in the early days, an orphan who's taken in off the street by one of the characters. She has several birth defects owing to fetal drug abuse, the most prominent of which is a hormonal imbalance that makes her, while not a dwarf, very short and almost sickly. You'll note that one of the two main growth spurts is skipped. The abnormal growth pattern is why I need a special concept guide, and also I have a special fondness for this character. I tried to do this a little over half a year ago with really poor results and now I'm giving it another whirl. Still to come are six more years, but that involves busting out a special mannequin so I'm posting these up first. At the top is the year, the bottom is her current sobriquet and age. In between some sketches are explanations of what went on in between.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like seeing the character develop through the years

Awesome stuff
Saber, I'm running out of stuff to plauge your threads with.

Or is my mere presence enough?
thetormented_1
I like seeing the character develop through the years

Awesome stuff

Thankies!

Aged Hoarder

Wow..that is cool. Seeing her grow up. I like it. It's awesome.
It was a lot of fun not only to draw but also as a great opportunity to sort of ponder the character and see stuff through her eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff