Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love this series, but I know that I am not the only person disappointed by Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi's paltry stages and lack of bloodshed. sad

Fashionable Raider

SoujirouTachibana
You mean you made a manga yourself? Because the story is very different, Nakoruru is immortal and Rera is her alter-ego.
Story basically takes place after the events of SS. See, Nakoruru's ending on SS2 shows her sacrificing herself to bring back nature to it's peaceful state, making her a spirit, but basically counting her as dead. As a spirit, she could travel through time. After she saved her sister from Oboro, (here is where my manga comes in) she was assaulted while she was in her human form and captured. My main character entered that realm (Samurai Spirit realm) a little bit after, and managed to defeat the guy who captured the sisters.

After saying goodbye, Nakoruru goes back to the spirit world and is invited to a spirit tournament. She manages to win and is granted back her human form so she can remain with her sister (but loses her immortality).

However, when she arrived, something went wrong. The bad guys I made came into the world and killed everybody Nakoruru knew and loved (except for Rimururu, who was with my main character), and completely destroyed her home. Nakoruru, because of the shock, fainted. My main character came back and found her, and took her to rest. When she came to, she revealed that she had no memory (she couldn't even recognize Rimururu, her own sister). My main character decided to take in Nakoruru and Rimururu into his home. Nakoruru didn't argue (basically because she forgot who she was), but Rimururu refused to leave her home. It took some time, but she was eventually convinced to leave.

I little further into the manga, a person who looks like Nakoruru is seen walking into a forest. However, it wasn't Nakoruru, it was Rera. It was explained that when Nakoruru gave away her life and became a spirit, she 'expelled' the darkness in her. She became pure. However, when Nakoruru came back, Rera also came back, only not as Nakoruru's alter ego, but as a Nobody (Kingdom Hearts reference there).

My manga is non-canon and fanbased. Basically, I only make it for fun, and don't have any plans of distributing it because of all the copywrited characters. I just do it for fun.

Star Pitcher

It's one of my fave games. Especially Samurai Shodown 2 and 4.

Most of my faves are:
Haohmaru
Galford
Genjuro
Charlotte
Mizuki Rashoujin (fave SS Endboss, if not my fave SNK endboss, other than Goenitz and Krizalid)
Samurai Shodown II is my personal favorite, it's true sequel that trounces the first. I've got it for both Neo-Geo and Neo CD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff