Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Vampire

L-let's try our best to avoid the Pied Piper...

*alas! Finds his sleeve being grabbed by the vampire as his attempt to get away from him was for naught. Takes a deep breath and will do his best to not act overly panicked by this* Ruh-right..l-lead on then...
... *Follows them, keeping a bit of distance, mutters.* That is not who I am concerned about finding down here.

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

*Expected Brian to grab Raoul's sleeve, can't be dragging them both like this. Does hear Raoul's muttering and looks back slightly as he mostly keeps an eye on where he's going* I presume you mean Erik..?

Timid Vampire

*isn't very keen on grabbing a hold of any stranger, as trustworthy as Raoul seems. Raises eyebrows slightly at the mentioning of Erik* Who is that? *can't ever recall meeting the man*
*Keeping his distance precisely because he did not wish to be grabbed like that. Frowns, but nods* Yes, I do. It...would not turn out well. *Sighs when Brian asks, but will answer.* Erik is a murderer who lives deep in the cellars.

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

*Chuckles a little, although he realizes a "normal" person wouldn't find that funny at all* I've only met him about twice, but I thought he was quite nice. Definitely a bit eccentric, though. Now I know why. I don't suppose you'd like to expand on how it is you know that about him, Raoul?

Timid Vampire

A murderer?! *didn't mean for it to come out as a wail, but it's too late now* How many more are there lurking down here?! *casts a quick glance to Herbert as he says that then back to Raoul*
He is the only one who lives down here. *Has to think about what answer to give Herbert.* Erik has been known to terrorize someone dear to me.

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

*Glares back at Brian for that comment of his, but the implications seem to have gone unnoticed by Raoul, so that's fine*

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Raoul. That isn't very nice. *Regularly terrorizes people that he likes*

*Continues leading them in an upward direction whenever he's able to locate a stairway*

Timid Vampire

*is now feeling very uncomfortable. As if the horrible catacomb-like cellars weren't enough, they now had to worry about a killer skulking around in them!*

*follows Herbert uneasily, occasionally stumbling as they go along*

Obsessive Phantom

Brian Gossamer
*is now feeling very uncomfortable. As if the horrible catacomb-like cellars weren't enough, they now had to worry about a killer skulking around in them!*

*Don't worry. All of the skulking is taking place somewhat behind Raoul*
*Keeping an eye out for any sign of Erik* As long as we get out of here soon, we should manage to avoid him.

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

(( I totally forgot that it was my turn to post xD ))

*Navigating through these passages is difficult at best, even avoiding the problem of darkness. Trying not to get them too turned around, but it's likely they're only making gradual progress* Well, there are three of us... Not that I'd want to fight him. He had the most beautiful voice I've ever heard~

Timid Vampire

We buh-better not waste any time then...*isn't at all opposed to seeing the light of day, either*

*hears Herbert and gives a shake of his head* Oh no..I..I am n-not a...a..fighter. *is more of a "fleer."*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff