Welcome to Gaia! ::

If your a master/mistress looking for a slave,or a slave looking for a master,come to My slave thread.Who know's maybe you'll find an interesting story line to rp,or maybe jsut find a way to pass the time^^

---> http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20141611&page=1
zeroseto
bro chances are shes not and for the people who feel untrusted its not that they dotn trust you its they migth have been hurt by soemoen before you or is afraid to be hurt itle go away after a while though just let the person know hwo you feel and dont forget tp spend time with them and if u go a week without talking to your bf/gf and theyve tried contacting you they migth be hurt and worried your cheating but for the guy who made this thread talk to her about it if she says shes not then drop it and dotn speak of it again. brign it up again will only cause you more harm id know...

thank you....: emotion_hug :
i think i jest trust to much that it gets to me and rips me from the in side......

i mean i love her....and if i say i love you its the truth......i dont play with love...its to strong of a feeling to play with...... emo emo
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA scream

i jest called her and shes said shes on the other line with him........and its my b-day in like 2 hr...this is bull s**t.... crying emo
Aww, now you've got me feeling bad for you; I've been through s**t like this and gotten my heart ripped out, so I know it sucks.
So get ou butt over here so I can hug you!
<333
If you don't trust them, that's not called true love.
crying ::puts head down::

and im not realy emo but right now i feeling emo and its not nice it sucks super ninja ninja balls
-[Akechi]-

i trust ...its not like im going to her and saying..."" you cant hang out with him"...i let her.......she can do what ever she likes...its jest the small things get to me...
I completly do.
jeez.... >.<
i know even how how that feels crying bet you didnt even read my last post but its ok crying
Always expect the unexpected.
emo_kid_with_a_gun
-[Akechi]-

i trust ...its not like im going to her and saying..."" you cant hang out with him"...i let her.......she can do what ever she likes...its jest the small things get to me...

Like?
Mai7
emo_kid_with_a_gun
and i jest got hack.... emo not a good day for me...
*pats you on the back* sorry to hear that.. it happends.. crying sum people are just mean.

::hugs and hold tight::

ya....
-[Akechi]-
emo_kid_with_a_gun
-[Akechi]-

Like?
like i jest called her and she told me to hold b/c she was on her cell with him and after being on hold she said he needs me more right now after i told her how i feel about him....... emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff