Welcome to Gaia! ::

it hard sometime my gf cheat on me alot even send other guy nude pic it really hard and it hurt

Distinct Hunter

I'm not good at comforting people but have you been dating long? If not then maybe you haven't had time for her to gain your trust or possibly even you to gain hers. I know lots of girls that have a guy as a best friend and are totally faithful to their bf. If you've been dating a while and she's never done anything thing like that so far, then chances are she won't. Sorry if that didn't help any, I tried. I'm not good at comforting, remember?
Shenkai002
be careful once you give your heart, you wont get it back in one piece

ya i know that from 2 other GF's i had.......all i do is put all my love in to it and i get left with a part of me out the door emo
~The~flame~of~Lyfe~
awhh! well im not going through that but i'll give you a hug!!!
*hugs* mrgreen xp xd heart

: emotion_hug : thank you i need that
Confront her hun.
That's the onl way to go.
((Btw, I really don't trust anyone wholeheartedly.))
<333
Dr. Tink
emo_kid_with_a_gun
miss_killa
why dont you just talk to her about how u feel ....

i did but its that guy......he gets to me
Dont let him get to you. He is not worth your time. Just talk to her. Sit her down and explain to her what is bothering you. If she does not understand and gets mad at you. She is not worth your time. x]

i cant let her go...not this one....not a nother part of me......i have nothing left...::im on my nkees::

it eats me up in side....
black dahlia99
I'm not good at comforting people but have you been dating long? If not then maybe you haven't had time for her to gain your trust or possibly even you to gain hers. I know lots of girls that have a guy as a best friend and are totally faithful to their bf. If you've been dating a while and she's never done anything thing like that so far, then chances are she won't. Sorry if that didn't help any, I tried. I'm not good at comforting, remember?

it was 2 years on x-mas
and i jest got hack.... emo not a good day for me...
i know how you feel... i get the same feeling with my bf. but only difference is that we live far apart. and hes hot! so i worry alot. about it but in the end i know he loves me and i love him ^_^
so pretty much all i can say is just do what you feel you should.
emo_kid_with_a_gun

Well ********.
I'm sorry about that.
.:gives you a bug hug:.
^Seemed as if you needed that^
<333

Distinct Hunter

emo_kid_with_a_gun

I'm sorry *hugs* it'll get better. If bad things didn't happen how would you recognize the good ones? (totally off topic I know, sorry)
emo_kid_with_a_gun
*pats you on the back* sorry to hear that.. it happends.. crying sum people are just mean.
ya its all good...all i do on gaia is chat...so ya...

::puts as i lay dieing on::
~!Angelofthedarksangel!~
emo_kid_with_a_gun

Well ********.
I'm sorry about that.
.:gives you a bug hug:.
^Seemed as if you needed that^
<333
i did..all i wish was that it can be a real one
bro chances are shes not and for the people who feel untrusted its not that they dotn trust you its they migth have been hurt by soemoen before you or is afraid to be hurt itle go away after a while though just let the person know hwo you feel and dont forget tp spend time with them and if u go a week without talking to your bf/gf and theyve tried contacting you they migth be hurt and worried your cheating but for the guy who made this thread talk to her about it if she says shes not then drop it and dotn speak of it again. brign it up again will only cause you more harm id know...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff