Welcome to Gaia! ::

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Oh god, I'm in love with this. emotion_kirakira Haunting yet beautiful. 10/10

@Rater: A rate/suggestions on this avi would be nice. I'm still working on it. sweatdrop
User Image

Dapper Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
tbe
Damn, I don't really have any suggestions, that avi is so gorgeous. Nice job. surprised 10/10

Toxic Trickster

Z

Looks very fighter-ish, you could be a character yo, i think the hat on your head is unnecessary, the ears are already enough. Perhaps you do better without it?

Trash

pretty spooky i like it tho has sorta a silent hill feel to it

8/10

@ rater cosplay of Giovanni from pokemon

Dapper Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
tbe
I knew you were Giovanni even before reading your post! I wish there were an item to make him perhaps a little burlier, but it's a great cosplay. 9.5/10

Tiny Pumpkin

tbe~

IT'S A MIRACLE SITUATION: a paw rating another paw.

7.5/10: Yay male paws!! I respect you for pulling off a masculine paw, as a user who enjoys and makes masculine paws frequently! It isn't easy, and you have good flow to the paw.

I'm not sure why you're using the Bashful Jonjon ears without just using the skin! A grey paw always looks incomplete to me. If it's because the weird hair will show even with Agape scissors, I would consider one of the Koala skins as a substitute (Senshi Roll Cake, Chocolate Koala Skin, Albino Koala Skin). They have markings like those white markings, and you can keep the Jonjon ears if that's what you prefer. The red version of the Thunder hat, Wildfire Mewpop, would go with the eyes more, but I know that stupid item is ridiculously difficult to find, so I understand working with what you got. (This is of course without the consideration that you might have a pawsplay going on ^^; I'm sorry if I didn't notice it!)

Anyway, nicely done!!

Star-Crossed Guardian

29,225 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Headstrong Believer 50
TBE

I like it! You look adorable. Maybe the outfit would be improved by an accessory/ a touch of color on the clothes but overall, it's really nice <3
8.5/10

@ avatar cosplay : Leviathan Castiel / Supernatural. Any ideas to improve?

Girl-Crazy Nymph

10/10 seems perfect to me.

Hellraiser

The thing which makes me like this avatar a lot is that it looks like "classical angel". (I'm not too fond of the trend of using ancelic/demonic identifiers as all-purpose accessories.) People might disagree with me with rationalization that "is is just an angel, nothing original in that", but I do not think that "traditional" is interchangeable with "bad and boring".

And what is more is that she is not... scantily clad, because even though I have nothing against sexy demons and angels, I think those kind of things are the majority around here. It is refreshing to see classy angel.

Honorable mentioning of using briar/mephiste's hair! I effin love that hair.

8/10

Girl-Crazy Nymph

Reingard
The thing which makes me like this avatar a lot is that it looks like "classical angel". (I'm not too fond of the trend of using ancelic/demonic identifiers as all-purpose accessories.) People might disagree with me with rationalization that "is is just an angel, nothing original in that", but I do not think that "traditional" is interchangeable with "bad and boring".

And what is more is that she is not... scantily clad, because even though I have nothing against sexy demons and angels, I think those kind of things are the majority around here. It is refreshing to see classy angel.

Honorable mentioning of using briar/mephiste's hair! I effin love that hair.

8/10

I'll go back and edit this if someone replies before I finish typing this up, so that they don't get skipped. just wanted to say:

a) 10/10, love your pirate avi. she's gorgeous, and I always love well designed pirate queens

b) thank you. I appreciate it. :3 also, I lucked into realizing I had a mephiste hair that worked with this avi color-wise, because I wanted windswept hair to go with the one arm being raise up to the head like it is, and had been using Gogh Reed, but it doesn't match as well.

Star

Tsuki no Inaba

tbe

Oh, wow!
There's a lot going here.
Um...
where to begin?

sweatdrop

I like the action,
and general color scheme you've got going,
but the halo and face do not coordinate at all.
Try a softer/paler set of eyes and a different nose.
The one you've currently got is a bit too harsh for the rest of her.
Overall,
not a bad start.

@Rater: Times are tight, so I've taken up work as a janitor.

Witty Rogue

21,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I liked the avi to begin with since it has a lot of personality, but when I read the comment about it in your post, I liked it even more.
The theme is clear and though it's not necessarily matching, the colors all compliment each other well & since when does a janitor care about matching? I think that adds to the theme even more.
Overall, quirky & I dig it quite a bit.
9/10

Toxic Trickster

Z

As usual your balancing is damn awesome, and woah, nice use of the triple eye. They seem so expressionless, so covering up the mouth was a nice choice!

I love the upper part, but the only part that stands out from the rest would be the leg mod. It's the way they are shaped. it's too square-ish compared to the rest of your avi, perhaps something with more shape will do the job? :]

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
10/10 You creepy piece of shi- Just kidding. emo

Cosplaying Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn from the upcoming 2016 movie Suicide Squad.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eminoir's Spouse

some different stockings would work much better, one of the garage band recolours may work.
8/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces