Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Visionary

15,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Motion Capture Heart 0
tba The first time I saw this I thought there was a staff sticking out of her head sweatdrop It was only when I looked at it harder that it turned out to be a sword in her hand. Also for some reason her head looks bigger then her body,maybe move her arm? Other then that I like it 9/10

Playful Lover

10,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

I like the theme and colour distributions. I think it needs a secondary background to fill it all up. cx
8/10

Lucky Risk-Taker

Quote:
Art of Heaven

10/10

Browser

Skillful Enchantress

tbe

I like the colors you've used, but some of them look muted while others aren't I looked again and didn't notice it.. Also, I'm not a fan of the leg mod, but it does lend an adorkable look to the avi, which is cute.

8/10

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
EbonyScales
tbe

I like the colors you've used, but some of them look muted while others aren't. Also, I'm not a fan of the leg mod, but it does lend an adorkable look to the avi, which is cute.

7/10

I'm always a huge fan of the Hind of whatever item, and your avi has a good monochrome black/white thing going for it! My only suggestion is to maybefind a different lip/eye mod, the pink stands out a helluva lot when the rest of you is straight black/white

8/10

Skillful Enchantress

AkumaChild
EbonyScales
tbe

I like the colors you've used, but some of them look muted while others aren't. Also, I'm not a fan of the leg mod, but it does lend an adorkable look to the avi, which is cute.

7/10

I'm always a huge fan of the Hind of whatever item, and your avi has a good monochrome black/white thing going for it! My only suggestion is to maybefind a different lip/eye mod, the pink stands out a helluva lot when the rest of you is straight black/white

8/10

Sadly i can't. Nothing can be layered over the Doll Skin crying

@ RATER- please rate AkumaChild

Wistful Flashback

I like your avi but maybe try to put some black and white items for your avis face or makeup!
but since i like it imma give a 8/10

Quotable Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Millionaire 200
RianneRianneee
I like your avi but maybe try to put some black and white items for your avis face or makeup!
but since i like it imma give a 8/10

Lovely avatar, but the face is a bit off.

9/10

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Very pretty! But the kitten isn't the right shade of lavender, and the top is a little boring. Maybe try some headbands/hairpieces, or an arm mod? and maybe something for the face

7.9/10

Dapper Noob

AkumaChild
Very pretty! But the kitten isn't the right shade of lavender, and the top is a little boring. Maybe try some headbands/hairpieces, or an arm mod? and maybe something for the face

7.9/10

6.5/10 idk, something about the colors is throwing me off. It's honestly not bad, but I guess I just don't have a taste for that color scheme. pbbt.

Toxic Trickster

9 with another cutesy face

7 with this face.

It just ruins the perfection ya' got

Loyal Spirit

17,625 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hygienic 200
tbe!

Wow! Love your avi - the color scheme is varied, but they all complement each other. Looks like you're working at a bar, but what is that in your hand? A bottle of poison? I'm fairly sure that's the Jolly Roger on that drink... And you've got skulls on your jacket and shirt, too. Awesome hair and tattoos as well. Love the dark foreground and light background effect – it looks like you're in front of a pool or something, but I can't tell.
Conclusion: CLASSY PIRATE BARTENDER! Overall, totally BA, and I love it lol. 10/10. Looks amazing. smile

Perfect Trash

Super cute! Normally I'm not a fan of the super cutesy avatars, but you've really pulled it off with this one. The colours are light but I can see it, the use of a companion is perfect...I honestly can't see anything I'd add or change. Great work, 10/10!

@Rater: Quote me please, I have to run out and I want to be able to find your post when I come back. Please and thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff