Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toppaware

tbe
10/10 it looks amazing, even for it being a W.I.P, really well done.
The colors work so well together. You could probably get away with what you have already.
All you really need to do is put something on her forehead and you're set! heart

Otherworldly Monster

16,925 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pippurs
Toppaware

tbe
10/10 it looks amazing, even for it being a W.I.P, really well done.
The colors work so well together. You could probably get away with what you have already.
All you really need to do is put something on her forehead and you're set! heart

9/10 Love the color, love the item choices, and the astra just adds a very nice layer. A nice background for it would be that finishing touch, at least in my opinion. Definitely one of my favorites so far today!

Tiny Pumpkin

tbe~

8.8/10

Love the color theme! The shoes are fabulous. The skin on the face is very grey in context with all the bright, saturated colors (red+yellow+black). I like that it isn't just regular old white, but maybe a different skin or some texturing on the face will make it stick out less.

Enthusiastic Lunatic

Teehee paw avi. This is actually one of the best ones I've seen though- normally busy paws are hard to see detail on but this one looks nice. You seem to have some confusing themes going on though; your hair ornaments are japanese-esque, the cape has a royal look and the hair has a punk aspect- they don't seem to mesh well. BUT it's cute xp 5/10

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Chilly much? Perhaps add some more items with a harder edge( the shawl and skull stand out a bit on its own. Nice use of a background to tie everything together!

EDIT: 8//10

@rater: male avi on female base that ended up looking like a trap LOL; more than a number please! not going for matching!

Aigavlov x's Bride

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
tbe
I like it and don't see anything wrong 8/10

Devoted Otaku

tbe

The balance of gold items you are using is off.
If you are to use different shades of the same color, at least make sure they are not just all over the place. There is just too much pure gold in the head area and not enough in the torso.
You could use a better pair of legs/shoes too. The ones you have on now looks a bit awkward. Your blue eyes stand out a bit too much too. Tone down the blue to a more soft color.
6.5/10

Otherworldly Monster

16,925 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TOKI BONNIE MONSTA
tbe

The balance of gold items you are using is off.
If you are to use different shades of the same color, at least make sure they are not just all over the place. There is just too much pure gold in the head area and not enough in the torso.
You could use a better pair of legs/shoes too. The ones you have on now looks a bit awkward. Your blue eyes stand out a bit too much too. Tone down the blue to a more soft color.
6.5/10

10/10 My only concern with this avatar is the flower focused on the face. Something about that just bothers me, probably because I feel like it's hiding the details to really sell the story given here. Otherwise, definitely a power house of an avatar.

@rater: Hood or no hood? Also, kind of took inspiration from Hero of the Shield, Log Horizon, and SAO.

Wolf

9,415 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
a bit clustered I would remove a few of the items from the front

Hot Player

12,950 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
10/10 nice but the dragon in your back i cant see that full body
EDIT

i think you need staff not claw , and i think this avi need some item to add 8/10

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I like the indications of a theme with the coloring match, but lets be honest here, that pandora monster is quite silly, it draws the avy down. If you really Need a shadow monster see how it looks with Umbral Summoner

8/10

Otherworldly Monster

16,925 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AtrosM
I like the indications of a theme with the coloring match, but lets be honest here, that pandora monster is quite silly, it draws the avy down. If you really Need a shadow monster see how it looks with Umbral Summoner

8/10

Not my normal taste in avatar, but something about this is just awesome. Cyclopean bride on her wedding day is the theme, right? Or is it playing to Gothic Lolita? Either way, it's pretty awesome. The background is awesome, the colors and item choices work out very nicely, definitely a lot of thought and care went into making it work. 10/10

Invisible Counselor

16,500 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Ser_Ulroc
AtrosM

8/10

Not my normal taste in avatar, but something about this is just awesome. Cyclopean bride on her wedding day is the theme, right? Or is it playing to Gothic Lolita? Either way, it's pretty awesome. The background is awesome, the colors and item choices work out very nicely, definitely a lot of thought and care went into making it work. 10/10

9/10 great colors! : D really digging the dragon style

Devoted Otaku

tbe

The face is a bit plain and I don't think the sword is necessary along with the floating book.
What kind of mage carries around a sword? (Besides in Dark Souls) You should definitely get a mace/magic staff of some sort to better fit the theme or get rid of the book.
You could add in another back ground in exchange for the one you have. I think one of the Monochrome Heart recolors will add to it better.
7/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces