Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supreme Gatekeeper

Not much people like the use of the same item more than once I would suggest losing one of the Heavy Groves.
7.5/10
@Rater -
Bubblegum color scheme with futuristic attributes

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

Bubblegum and robots don't usually mix, and it was always gonna be tricky
              but oh man this looks so good
              I love how teeny the bubblegum detailing is, Gaia's pumped a lot of pinkblue multi items out lately
              and you've done a good job to not let them totally take over
              a tiny hint more on the torso and you're spot on,
              but to be honest, this so so lovely to look at
              9.5//10

@Rater; HOLY crap I'm close to giving up on this one ugh
              Suggestions welcome!
              (I gave up on the sci-fi ;w; )

User Image

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
9/10 I don't want to judge because of the pickiness sake, which I don't like that attitude usually. So it's the thought that counts. As for the style I frankly like it, whatever this red-black-white-yellow theme is. No, really.
---

Simple as mine looks, I'm trying to keep it that way.

Putzfimmel's Compadre

Angelic Bibliophile

23,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
10/10 I love simple avi's they are subtle and hard to make. Yours is perfection the only change I could recommend, and only if you were so inclined, is adding a bracelet on the arm not holding the cup of coffee.

Yakuzori's Buttercup

Mystic

@ WhenTheAngelsCry:
                8 / 10

Love the color scheme, it gives off such a royal Egyptian flair~

@ rater:
                Any item suggestions or critique are all greatly appreciated! ^^

Toxic Trickster

I like it, the only complaint is the eye sockets seem to draw a lot of the attention, they seem a tad too big. Perhaps some sorta skull mask point would do the job? or another pair o' eye things (Try hollow eyes)

Supreme Gatekeeper

Loving the mystery vibes you are giving off
Have you tried Dainty Hands in place of the standard hands ?
9.5/10

Senshi

usually im not a fan of cluttered avis, but yours seems to flow pretty well. that being said im still a bit confused on the color scheme. its not that i dont like it, its just sort of hard to digest.
8.5/10

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
10/10 Purrrfection. Simply elegant -- it's the thought that counts. emo
---
Dancing my a** off. Flamenco inspired.

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

I really like the colour scheme of this, and the simplicity
              The hair is weird in its shininess (gaia why) but I love the style and the look with the ribbon, it works super well
              The feet are really teeny though, so maybe something at the bottom to give a bit more stability?
              The hands look like there should be something there, in that pose, but it's a nice movement
              A nose would really work great
              7//10

@Rater suggestions welcome!

User Image

Shameless Mystic

binarymind
The reds are very harsh against the white, making it hard to discern the actual shades. Try a background.

Um, as for rating, maybe 5/10? I always prefer multi toned avatars, but this one just isn't my style, and the whites and background overpower the otherwise dark colors.

Azunaz
Messy as ********, that i just s**t bricks.

User Image

Tsurugi Kamiya's Superhero

Astronomical Heart

44,000 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Aporeia

8/10

Although it looks a bit cluttered, it is beautiful. I've always wished to make an avatar such as yours, but every time I try it ends up looking weird.

The only thing I do not particularly like is the glassed. I don't know, they just seem a bit too big and leave the face looking a bit weird.

@Rater:
Suggestions for background and a different leg mod greatly appreciated!
Going for a pink/white avatar.

Putzfimmel's Compadre

Angelic Bibliophile

23,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
7/10 needs more pink, and black. The legs make it hard to notice anything else. I think there is a rose in your hair but I'm not sure. If there is it doesn't add much. That pegasus is nice and looks like it is totally going to eat my soul due to the well placed sparkle. I dark headband would help as well as a pink belt. Grey would also fit in nicely.

Romantic Novice

17,840 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
9.5/10
I love the color scheme. The gold and black seems very elegant. The face is magnificent. Everything blends into the theme rather well. My only suggestion is adding more silver. You seem to have silver around the neck. Maybe a belt.

Devoted Otaku

tbe

It's cute, but a bit busy in terms of the background.
There's just too much going on and it takes away from your avatar.
7/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces