Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

Azunaz

User Image

T.B.E.
Looking good! But I miss a few details...
He looks like he just punched the living daylights out of a poor, unfortunate soul and I doubt the opponent didn't fight back. How about adding some bruises and cuts?
A couple of items that come to mind:
Rumble on the Rocks (shiner), Tough Talker (heh), Single Combact (to the victor), Sweetheart Sweeper (soot stains), Action Hero (dusty), Raijin's Wath (battle wound), Hyde's Bloodlust (oops) and there are probably many more items like that out there.
Adding a bit more atmosphere would give it more impact... Asphalt Jungle (default) perhaps?
8,5/10

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Sineaed

Wow i absolutely love your avatar. It looks to me like something out of an anime, for example a ghostly apparition of a "Howls Moving Castle"-esque building. I cant really suggest anything because it looks perfect the way it is! heart 10/10

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
tbe
Wow I haven't posted in here in a while lmaoo
This one is actually quite nice. I like how the astra background gives that eerie feel to the avatar.
However, the flow of the avatar is a bit strange with the combo of the flared wings and leg mod.
Maybe try the tucked pose of the wings instead? Also, the eyes are a little too cutesy for me.
Try replacing them with an eye mod that would give a more mysterious, dark feel to match the mood of the background. 7/10

Blob

19,115 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Bookworm 100
-l- Mi-tan -l-

First thing that popped into my head was "BUN EARS!!!!"
You have a simple pose, but fancy clothes. I almost wish that your hands/arms were doing something, but that's just me being silly.
Nice job! 9.5/10~

Dapper Puppy

tbe
8/10
Rather simplistic, but I feel that works in this designs favor. Fading Love feels completely out of place here, and definitely needs removed/replaced with something better. Also, maybe a background, but not sure on what type.

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
tbe
It's decent, but there's still some things that I think can be changed.
I'm not really liking the face much, especially the mouth.
Maybe try the mouth pose in Elysian Knight instead?
I also think a scar on his cheek would do nicely. 6/10

@rater: Trying out a unique color combination. Suggestions welcome!

Wistful Mage

20,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
tbe

i like it! Tho the hair accessory and the cap/hat don't seem to be going with the rest of it. I LOVE the hair/eye/face combo btw
7/10

@Rater: This avi is just randomly representative of my mood/state of being right now. I'm interested in how it looks or works in the world of Gaia, though!

Thirteenth Prophet

Nyx_of_Hell
tbe

i like it! Tho the hair accessory and the cap/hat don't seem to be going with the rest of it. I LOVE the hair btw
7/10

@Rater: This avi is just randomly representative of my mood/state of being right now. I'm interested in how it looks or works in the world of Gaia, though!

Oh man. I just can't get around the colors. Something about them throws me off completely. Needs something to flesh it out cause right now, all I see are patterns and weird colors. 5/10

Invisible Hunter

This is great, I love that facial expression and detail. Maybe just a little more gold on the head? 9/10.

Loyal Phantom

Very apocalypse type avi.

Its not my style, but it is far from being a bad avi. I'm not really digging the hair style... but that is more a matter of personal opinion.

I really like it, i feel like there is something missing and can't put my finger on it... 9/10 though, excellent avi.

Wistful Mage

20,150 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
WOW. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR AVI.

One of my favorite concepts that I never thought I'd actually come across!

10/10

@Rater: More than numbers, please? smile

Kawaii Garbage

I love the idea, but the colors.. are a bit everywhere?
The dress and the legs don't match the red on the top.
I suggest you find a dress that are the same shade of red like your arms/hat;
and maybe use black stockings of some sort for your legs to match that bit of black on your hat.
A background could also fit this avatar nicely as well.

Writer

Beautiful for the nymph concept. I AM a bit worried a hater will report you for the nakey-looking torso, but the execution is just great.

As for me, I AM using a set, but I recolored the Warmth of Apollo with a Rainbow Ticket so I am looking for opinions. Thanks!

I am particularly looking for blue eyes or blue eye mod that would go with this outfit. Thanks!

Naughty Demigod

38,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
tbe

9 - I think it's really good and matches very well, but a different pair of gloves might be better. I don't have any to recommend though.

Toxic Trickster

I like it, but a background could finish it. Tried Derelict cityscapes?

9/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces