Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

yoloswag666

User Image

T.B.E.
Personally not my cup of tea but I am a succer for originality and if this isn't an original take on the vastly overdone demon-theme, then I don't know what is!
May a tiny background item to fill in the void though? Nothing big and fancy and full-blown, just something subtle. Something like Ravenwood Manor - Family Graveyard etc?
9/10

Loyal Bibliophile

23,915 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
tbe

Since the last time I rated your avi there are subtle improvements that are pretty well done, I think overall this is a well made avi~ 9.75/10

@Rater: Threw this together...not sure how I feel about it....

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
8/10

I love the background ^^
and for something just thrown together its awesome

Devoted Otaku

tbe

It's okay. The face is bland though. You should add some make-up of some sort (godina/masquerade?)
8/10

@rater, WIP

Touya Todoroki's Fangirl

IRL Goth

34,425 Points
  • Memento Mori 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
TOKI BONNIE MONSTA

The first thing is the yellow skirt is soooo bright compared to the rest of the avi (even when you didn't have the whole film noir detective office bg)... Like I feel like it's just out of place. It doesn't match the mood of any thing else, it's like a pastely yellow easter happy color. but I like the bg addition. 7/10 aside from skirt

Timid Faun

14,425 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Small Blind 100

WHEN YOU DO THINGS RIGHT,
PEOPLE WON'T BE SURE YOU'VE DONE ANYTHING AT ALL.

I quite like it as it is.My only thing is I wonder if adding pink in the middle might be good or if it would just ruin it ? As sometimes just keeping it simple is enough. 9.5/10

Writer

9.5!

Really pretty! Might add a Pandaista there somewhere, it's the perfect color for that item, and I think might flesh out the avi some more. But, great job!

As for me, yes, I am wearing a set, but I created the set by submitting the Rainbow Ticket so I want to know what you guys think of it. Thanks!

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

It's reasonable, it's something that's been done before
              I quite like it because it reminds me of Enoch's armour from El Shaddai; Ascension of the Metatron,
              but as you said, it's a set, which is generally frowned upon if it's obvious
              I wouldn't have paired it with the scarf ; as an older item, it's very very clunky, and it just doesn't work with how detailed the armour is
              The little crown is very delicate in contrast to the heavy suit, so it feels a bit discordant
              the sword works really well, it has the right balance of detailing and bulk, and the sparkles work too
              7//10

@Rater ; Suggestions please!
              (Or a new theme *v*~~ )

User Image

Browser

This works so well together, it's actually really stunning how good it looks.
This is me being nit-picky but the hair color doesn't match the other light greens you're using.
The whole emotion in the your avatar is just so good. asigjas. 9.5//10.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Looks heavy, in color and shape.
6 out of 10.

Dapper Gaian

On Black Paper

The golden phoenix/cloud/banner behind you doesn't seem to mesh well with your avatar. The purple accents are a nice touch, but I think they might be taking away more than they are giving. Everything else is pretty neat, and I like that brown set of clothes.

7/10.

Bashful Restorer

TBE
5.5/10 there's conflicting themes on ur avi doing from feral furry to sorcery and then fighter, you need to choose one and stick to it, the you have use the same item more than once which you could have found something to substitute or made it look less obvious as the multi items inst a pair like ear with tail. the colour scheme doesn't complement each other that well either browns with black n white? it looks a bit bottom heavy and the arms are very plain and stand out I'd recommend using an arm mod that fits the theme and colours you want to use.

Edit: it looks better with the background as this affects the flow tones but still the repeat items n un conflicting themes of your item bug me but that would be a 8/10

Dangerous Demigod

tbe

I like it I don't like the Zomg screen effect if that what it is. Also try seeing if you can't find a red belt you might have to get rid of the red around your neck just to kind of spread the color out a little more right now the majority of is is from the chest up.

6.5/10

5 minute avi. I actually thought it came out pretty well I am a big fan of the head lol

If you zoom in it looks really cool.

Dapper Gaian

Sound Mine
Definitely a lot of color. I think the hair could work, but you already have bits of gold chain/buckles scattered about which are distracting and lacking in detail. I think a different shade of red could be used for the mask, to fit with the top and bottom. The sword is a nice touch as well. 7/10.

Writer

I think it's great but I would suggest removing the background and find another way to show detail. The problem with the background is that it is in many ways a bunch of the same colors as the avi, and in places the avi "melts" into it. The avi is great, so I would more suggest removing the background than all the other things. Still, I really like it. biggrin

As for mine, yes, this is a set, yes, but I submitted a Rainbow Ticket to create it, so I was hoping to know what you guys think! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff