Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Invader

Aaliyae

I think the arms layer awkwardly, it'd be good to swap those out with something. Le Secret has good arms, there's also Punishing Luxuria and some others. Phoebe the Fool has some nice eyes if you want to swap those out; as for mouths Golden Lips would be perfect, or maybe Golden Lady Lucie.

I think you should get rid of the flowers at the bottom, it's too much black. Try to play up the gold/champagne color a little more, you could try adding Vigesimia's Wings. Bright World Protector and Light World Protector also have some things you could use; the former has jewelry in that yellow color, latter has arms/wings. Golden Immortal Veil, Rosamund's Yearning, and Gilded Immortal Veil have a lot you could use too. I'd recommend checking around the gold shops for jewelry as well.

You could also just go for black/white if you change the eyes and the moon, but that's a different pile of suggestions entirely.

To be honest it's currently so basic I'm having a hard time judging it, there's a lot you could do with it but it feels really incomplete. Depending on how you go the hair might be better in a different color, too. The lack of a mouth is seriously bothering me. 5/10.

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
9/10
This avi is really well put together! I like it!

Supreme Gatekeeper

7.5/10
Have you tried Action Hero - Dust ?

Apochraiel's Husband

Welcoming Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
TBE

10/10. Nice going for a Cybernetic Enhanced Warrior. Keep the good work up.

@ Rater : Does this look have a fighter look to it? And any suggestion

Lavish Saint

10,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
TBE

Looks like a rougue or an assassin. I would go for a better facial expresion and maybe an arm and a leg pose. 6/10

Time-traveling Genius

23,240 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
ShadPandaFaec
TBE

Looks like a rougue or an assassin. I would go for a better facial expresion and maybe an arm and a leg pose. 6/10
The avi itself is quite beautiful but the setting doesn't quite work since it is a tomb and all she looks to happy to be there ^^; 9/10

Lavish Saint

10,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Milotic_Forever
ShadPandaFaec
TBE

The avi itself is quite beautiful but the setting doesn't quite work since it is a tomb and all she looks to happy to be there ^^; 9/10

Its a wedding chapel 3nodding

SKIP ME

Fashionable Genius

tbe

Milotic_Forever

Really cute theme, the colors work well together. I love everything from the head-down, I feel like the head is oddly proportioned, kind of like a chibi which isn't really my taste.

7/10

@Rater more than # please

Feisty Investigator

28,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
7.5/10
this person deleted

@Diita: 9/10
I really like the color scheme and the use of that skin

Fashionable Fatcat

Madam Harlot

8/10

Tipsy Smoker

25,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tbe
9.9/10
I love it!
I suggest some blood or a dark background twisted

I would love a rate & suggestion please

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

8.5/10: Just needs a bit more blood

Bashful Restorer

TBE
9.5/10
I love the theme and colours that you have going my only issue would be all the cream is pretty much in a band alone the centre of your avi, maybe there's a few items that could help balance this out but I don't know plus doing this may also ruin the flow of colours.
@ rater not sure what I'm going for with this avi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces