Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Invader

i really like the attitude he has and the interesting background combo
8/10

TrueVelocity's Partner

Susue
~

Simple but effective avatar- I really like the subtle green that was added. Nice touch, but easy to overlook. Not sure what, but I feel it needs just a little something to kick it up a notch overall.
Number Rate: 8/10
I quite like the green as it is my favorite color
However it looks a bit busy and I'm not sure how to fix it exactly... The only thing I could think of would be to lessen the layers of what is on your avatar. It looks heavy.
I really like it though. heart
8/10

7,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Cute. REALLY cute.
But could use some better pants and maybe a darker shade of shoes.

7/10

Enduring Hero

4//10
Sorry I don't really like this...

@Rater, rate this avatar?User Image

Haunting Dreamer

tbe
You have a good start I'd say, It could grow into something great, but that coat or thing around the waist feels way out of place right now. The combo on the head seems ok, but it speaks more of elegance while the top suggests the opposite, especially with such a broadsword. The legs fit with the more elegant style. I'd suggest a top/sword combo with a much thinner sword, more katana thinness that would fit better.
Hope it makes sense, right now I give your avi a 7/10

Alien Invader

10/10
really cool love creatures with the glowing eyes

Floppy Kitten

tbe

10/10 I really love this. So much detail and character. Amazing!

Enduring Hero

Toxic Trickster

Z

7/10, try a fighter stance or some sort of stance. It may spice your avi up as it just feels simple currently.

Alien Invader

Azunaz

The theme's fun, he looks pretty creepy/dirty, and the surroundings look very dingy too. The foot looks a little awkwardly disproportionate, especially with the stump to compare it to, maybe try a leg mod? though I tend to have that problem with base feet. 9/10.

User Image
@Rater - I'd like some critique on this.

Sweetheart

10/10 I just love it! It's sooo cute heart

Floppy Kitten

tbe

8/10 It's really nice except the legs/feet don't match the black and white theme. If you want to make those legs work you should add more gold throughout the rest of the outfit.

Trash Whisperer

tbe
8/1o
emotion_drool This is gorgeous- the facial expression, the colours just emotion_drool
I do think you could work a bit more on matching the yellows though- it does get a bit distracting at times u..u

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff